One Word Substitution Practice Quiz In English For SSC, RRB, Bank
One Word Substitution practice questions has been given in this article. Candidates can boost up their marks in the competitive exams like SSC, RRB, Bank etc. by understanding below one word substitution questions and answers.
Answer of all the one word substitution questions are given in the bottom of the article.
1. A person who is experienced and easily deceived.
2. One who is not easily pleased by anything .
3. Study of insects
4. One who eats Everything
5. Customs of having several husbands at the same time
D. Poly Sexual
6. The violation of profaning sacred things
7. A job carrying no salary
8. Government by person of highest social order.
9. One who eats human flesh.
10. A Child born after the death of his father.
11. A Place where water is stored
12. The murder of brother
13. Fear of Animal
14. Constant effort to achieve something
15. A feeling of intense longing for something
16. A round-about way of expression
17. A exact Copy
18. A remedy for all disease.
19. A Place of shelter for ships
20. One Who values practically
21. An act when people vote in order to make a decision about a particular subject or policy rather than voting for a person.
22. Stick with a thick end used in a mortar for pounding.
23. Lack of Skill
24. To make atonement for one’s sins.
25. Falsification of documents is known as.
26. A person inclined to question or doubt a accepted opinions.
27. A sheath for the blade of a sword.
28. Short speech or poem given at the end of a play or a book.
29. Showing strong feeling.
30. One loads or Uploads ships.
Download One Word Substitution Quiz PDF
Candidates can download one word substitution quiz pdf by clicking on below link.
Link to Download One Word Substitution Quiz
(1). A (2). B (3). C (4). A (5). C (6). C (7). B (8). C (9). A (10). B (11). D (12). C (13). A (14). D (15). A (16). D (17). C (18). D (19). B (20). B (21). D (22). A (23). D (24). B (25). C (26). B (27). D (28). A (29). A (30). D
All the best for your upcoming exam!
You can join or visit at Facebook Page or Twitter for always keep in touch with further updates.
Read more articles….