RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24 October 2018 – All Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Railway RRB Group D Exam is also conducting today i.e. 24 October 2018. There are 62,907 vacancies for the Railway Group D posts. RRB Group D exam is taking place in three shift 1st (9 AM),2nd (12:30 PM),3rd (4 PM). This article covers the questions asked and expected cut off up to level candidate should attempt. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the Railway all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficult level. Candidates will also able to get PDF.
Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
There are three shifts in which RRB or Railway Group D Exam has been divided. There are some points that should be in mind while giving exams.
|RRB Group D Exam Month||Date|
|September 2018||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th|
|October 2018||1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th|
|November 2018||1st, 2nd, 12th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th|
|December 2018||3rd, 4th and 5th|
- RRB Group D Exam is Computer Based Test.
- Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- First Stage CBT round is for selecting candidates for second rounds CBT.
- Marks of first CBT will not be included in the final merit list.
- First Stage CBT will be for 90 minutes total only.
- 1 / 3rd for every Incorrect Answer.
- Total 100 questions will only be asked.
|Shift 1 Timing||09.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Shift 2 Timing||12.30 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Shift 3 Timing||04.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check the Railway or RRB group d exam pattern below in tabulated form also.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|GA and Current Affairs||20|
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th October 2018 1st Shift
Below is given the Railway / RRB Group D Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam and appearing for second CBT.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||12-13|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy||22-24|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th Oct 2018- Maths Question Asked
The level of Railway Or RRB Group D Maths was Easy-Moderate. Below are some maths questions asked in shift 1st.
1. A man travels 20 KM in 2.5 hours, If he double his speed , then find the time to cover a distance of 32 KM ?
2. A things is sell for Rs. 4500, after that he loses , If he sells for Rs. 5200, Then gain is equal to 4 time of loss, find the cost price ?
3. A can complete a work in 1 days B can complete a work in 24 days, They work together, In how many days A left the work that the work is completed in 12 days ?-8 Days
4. A bus travel without stoppage at the speed of 60KM /h , If the bus travels with stoppage then the speed of bus is 45 Km/h , find the resting time in each hour ?
5. Two questions were related to HCF and LCM
6. Length of an rectangular field is 80 meters , and measurement of their diagonal is 100 meters, then find the ares of rectangular field ?-4800 square meters
7. Ratio of two number is 2:3 , and their multiplication is 54 then find the numbers? – 6,9
8. Multiplication of two number is 1280 and their HCF is 8 , then find the LCM ?
|Sections||No. of Question||Level|
|Time & Work||2-4||Easy|
|Algebra & Trignometry||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Distance||1||Easy-Moderate|
|Age Calculation (Average)||2||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|SI & CI||2-3||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th Oct 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was Easy to Moderate. Below are some question asked in Shift 1st.
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||4||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||3||Easy-Moderate|
|Alphabetical & Number System||2-3||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
1. Who is appointed as the Chief Justice of India ?- Ranjan Gagoi
2. Who is the president of Bangladesh ?- Abdul Hamid
3. Which country will host the World Hindi Summit 2018 ?-Mauritius
4. Where is Van dhan Development Center is located ?- Chattisgarh
5. World Hompopethic Day is observed on which date ? 10 April
6. International Sports Day is observed on which Date ?- 6 April
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
Will Update Soon…
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th October 2018 2nd Shift.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||13-14|
The following are questions asked in 2nd Shift of 24th October 2018
1. Which types of Mirror is used in Solar Cooker?
2. Name the first city which is discovered first of all in India ?- Hadappa
3. Mahender Singh Dhoni is awarded with which award ?- Padam bushan
4. Where is kim Kim festival held ?
5. National Consumer Day is observed on which date ?- 24 December
6. One question related to MGNREGA
7. Which type of Acid is found in the Curd ?- Lectic Acid
8. Capital of Chandra Gupta Maurya ?- Patliputer
9. Ratio of two number is 3:5 , if 9 is deducted from each then after deducting ratio becomes 12 :23, then find the 1st number ?
10. HCF and LCM of two number is 96 and 1296, if one number is 864, then find the other number ?-144
11. 35 % students were failed in hindi in a class and 25 % in English, 10% both, then find the % of Passed students
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 24th October 2018 3rd Shift
Below are Some questions asked in 3rd Shift of 24th October 2018.
1. One question were related to Red Blood Cells (RBC) of Human Body
2. Capacity of Convex Lens
3. Chemical Name of Sodium Cloride ?- NACL
4. A person can complete a work in 60 days , If 8 person are appointed then the work is completed 10 days before, Find the number of person before appoint ?
5. One question from Current.
6. Ranjan Negi is related to which game ?- Hockey
7. Where is headquarter of Asian Bank located ?
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Review 24th October 2018 All Shift 1, 2, 3-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
RRB or Railway Group D Exam 24th October Shift 1 & Shift 2 & Shift 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway Group D Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….