RGRB JE Exam Analysis 28th May 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 – CBT 1 Paper Review PDF – All Stages
RRB JE exam was started on 22nd May 2019 and conducted in 2 shifts. Many aspirants were appeared on first day exam. Now it is Seventh day of exam on 28th May. In this, you will be able to find the detailed subject wise analysis of the exam. But exam will be in three shifts 23rd May 2019 onward. Total RRB JE Vacancy are 13,487. Exam was easy to moderate.
RRB JE CBT 1 Exam Timing
Candidates can find the different shifts exam reporting and starting timing below.
RRB JE Selection Procedure 2019
Below process has been including to select a candidates for RRB JE post.
RRB JE Stage 1 Exam Pattern
If you want to check the stage 1 exam pattern, please click on below link.
RRB JE Exam Analysis Mathematics – Stage 1, 2, 3
Aspirants can find the exam analysis for Stage 1, 2 and 3 Maths.
RRB JE Maths Shift 1 Exam Questions
1. If SI = 660, CI =700 for 2 years. Find the rate of interest ?
2. Fraction of 115 % ?23/20
3. Questions related to Probability and Statistics concept.
4. In how much time a sum becomes doubles at the rate of 15 % ?
5. If 6 boys and 8 girls can complete a work in 10 days ,26 boys and 48 girls can complete a work in 2 days , In how many day work will be completed by 15 boys and 20 girls ? -4 Days
RRB JE Maths Shift 2 Exam Questions
1. If ratio of two man is 4:7 , age of one man is 30 years greater then others, Find sum of theirs ages ? – 110 years
2. A consumer buy some sack of wheat for Rs.900 per 100 KG , 20% wheat are destroyed , In how much amount he sell the remaining to gain 40 % as profit per KG?15.75
RRB JE Maths Shift 3 Exam Questions
Questions will be updated soon.
RRB JE Important Maths Questions
Question Distribution Topic wise –
|Topics||No. of Qs||Level|
|Time, Speed and Distance||4-5||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Work||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Number System (HCF/LCM)||2||Easy|
|Ratio & Proportion||1||Easy|
RRB JE Exam Analysis – General Intelligence & Reasoning (Stage 1 &2)
In the General Intelligence & Reasoning section, candidates can score more marks. However, he/she just need the accuracy and speed of the exam.
RRB JE Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
1. A boy move 4 meter is south take left and move 6 meter then take right and move 4 meter, Find the distance from the starting point to destination ?- 8 meter
RRB JE Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
1. Complete this series : AZ,CX, EV, ?- GT
2. Complete this series : 8,9,12,19, ?
3. Animal : Zoo :: Patient : ?-Hospital
4. If HAPPY is written as 66 then SORROW =?- 108
RRB JE Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
1. 6:222:: 7:? -350
2. Find the Odd number from this series – 14,28,42,56,72,84,98 ?- 72
3. Mirror Image of J
4. Counting Figures
5. Venn Diagram of Gurugram, Noida, Faridabad
6. Raju walks 5Km in east, then he turns left and walks 6km, after he turns right and walks 5km, at last, he takes left and walks 6km. how much he from starting position. ?
Reasoning Exam question distribution according to topics.
|Topics||No. of Qs||Level|
|Seating Arrangement (Circle & Linear)||2||Moderate|
|Odd one out||2||Easy|
RRB JE Exam Analysis – General Awareness (Stage 1 & 2)
General Awareness is consist of 15 questions. It can be overall easy depends on your knowledge and efforts taken.
1. 1st Woman Chief Minister in India ?- Sucheta Kripalani , of Utter Pradesh from 1963-1967
2. Rajiv Gandhi Award 2018 is given to whom ?-Mira Bai Chnanu – Weightlifting , Virat Kholi
3. Atal Bridge is located in – Goa , Between Panji and Porvorim
4. Questions related to Dam
5. Questions related to Olympics Games
6. CEO of ICICI Bank – Snadeep Bhakshi
7. Which city is known as Pink City ?- Jaipur
8. What was the cause of Jawahar Lal Nehru Death
9. Shubham Gill is related to which game ?
10. Headquarter of World Bank ?- Washington , established in 1945
11. Questions related to Common Wealth games.
12. Which country has hosted the Special Olympic Game ?- Abu Dhabi
13. Garibi Hatao is given in which Plan in India ?
14. 1st Battle of Panipat – Babur Vs Imbrahim Lodi
15. Questions related to Attorney General of India ?- Venugopal
16. number of players in Baseball ?- 9
17. Questions related to Upper (Rajya Sabha) and Lower house ( Lak Sabha)
18. Agartala is a capital of which state ?- Tripura
19. Man preet (Hockey player) is related to which state ?- Punjab
20. City of Joy is known as ?- Kolkata
RRB JE GA Shift 2 Questions
1. Kathak Dance is related to which state ?- Utter Pradesh
2. Kathakali dance – Kerala
3. Who is Chairman of NITI AAYOG ?- Narendra Modi
4. Questions related to Sports section
5. Who is the current Governor of Reserve Bank of India ?- Shaktikant das
6. Questions related to Day.
7. Indian Passport
8. Question related to river.
9. Drama Dance
10. Agni Missile
11. CEO of Space X – Elon Musk
12. Son River
13. Butterfly if related to which game ?- Swwiming
RRB JE GA Shift 3 Questions
1. Khajuraho temple is located ?- Madhya Pradesh , It was built by the Chandela Dynasty 950- 1050.
2. 1st Ranji World trophy Cup ?- 1st played in 1934
3. Jammu is located on the bank of which river
4. Golf Game.
|Topics||No. of Qs||Level|
RRB JE Exam Analysis – General Science (Stage 1 & 2)
General Science has the total 30 questions. Here the question details for shift 1 and 2 are given below.
1. Scurvi Disease is caused due the deficiency of which Vitamins ?- Vitamin C
2. Questions related to Chemical Name.
3. Chemical formula of Cloroform ?- CHCL3
4. Question related to Wire of electricity.
5. Questions related to SI Unit.
6. Full Form of BCG- Bacillus Calamte Guerin , Used against Tuberclosis.
7. Amalgam is an alloy of which ?- Mercury and Metal ( Except Iron).
8. Which Mirror is used by the doctor of Ear, Nose and Throat ?- Concave Mirror.
9. Barometer is used for ?- Atmosphere Pressure
10. Whooping cough is also known as – 100 Cough
11. Chemical name of Phosphorus ?- P, atomic Number 15
12. Plaster of Paris is known as – Jipsum
13. Full Form of CFL- Compact Florescent Light.
14. Toothpaste is either Acid of Base ?-Base
15. Questions from Metalloids ?- Boron(B), carbon(C), Silicon(Si), Phosphorus(P) , Sulfur(S), Clorine(Cl), Tin(Sn), Iodine(I) etc. are recognized as metalloids
16. Which gas is released when the magnesium is burnt ?
17. Questions related to periodic table
18. Emergency Harmone.
19. K2SO4 chemical name ?- Pottesium Sulphete
20. Global Warming Questions
RRB JE GS Shift 2 questions
1. SI unit of velocity- meter per second
2. Why do not we see stars in day ?
3. Thrombosis Disease effects which part of body.
4. Questions related to properties of metals.
RRB JE GS Shift 3 questions
1. One questions was related to plants
2. SI unit of specific Heat – Joule per killogram per Kelvin
3. One questions was related to Tea leaves.
4. Questions related to formula of lens.
5. Questions related to Chemical name of Vitamins
6. In which fruit we does not find seed ?- Banana
7. Principle of refractions
8. Archimedes Principle
9. Electric charge on Neutron , proton, electron – Zero. Positive, Negative.
10. Questions related to Periodic Table.
11. Use of EEG(Electroencephalogram)- It is used to measure the activity in brain
RRB or Railway JE Exam 28th May Shift 1, Shift 2 & Shift 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway JE Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.