RRB JE Exam Analysis 29th May 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 – CBT 1 Paper Review PDF – All Stages
RRB JE exam was started on 22nd May 2019 and conducted in 2 shifts. Many aspirants were appeared on first day exam. Now it is Eighth day of exam on 29th May. In this, you will be able to find the detailed subject wise analysis of the exam. But exam will be in three shifts 23rd May 2019 onward. Total RRB JE Vacancy are 13,487. Exam was easy to moderate.
RRB JE CBT 1 Exam Timing
Candidates can find the different shifts exam reporting and starting timing below.
RRB JE Selection Procedure 2019
Below process has been including to select a candidates for RRB JE post.
RRB JE Stage 1 Exam Pattern
If you want to check the stage 1 exam pattern, please click on below link.
RRB JE Exam Analysis Mathematics – Stage 1, 2, 3
Aspirants can find the exam analysis for Stage 1, 2 and 3 Maths.
RRB JE Maths Shift 1 Exam Questions
1. If side of square is increased by 20% then area will be effected by how much percent ?
2. Ratio of ages of Richa and Rahul is 3:2, after 4 years their age’s ratio will be 5:3, find their present age ?
3. Two pipe P and Q can fill a tank in 20 and 16 hours , Pipe Q is opened for 1/4 times , after P is opened then tank will be fill in how much times ?
4. Probability related to Coins
5. if ratio of two number if 5:3,LCM is 40, Find their HCF ?
6. If two successive discount are given of 20 and 30%. then find the total discount given on a item ?
7. difference of profit 55 and 10% of an item is Rs. 30, Find their cost price ?
RRB JE Maths Shift 2 Exam Questions
1. 3-4 questions was related to probability.
RRB JE Maths Shift 3 Exam Questions
1. P can complete a work in 9 days, Q is 50% more efficient than P, If Q alone complete the same work Number of days taken by Q to complete that work ?-6 days
2. 1-2 related to age
3. perimeter and area of rectangle is given , we have to find diagonal of rectangle ?
4.If (x+1/x) = 5, Find the value of x3+1/x3= ?
RRB JE Important Maths Questions
Question Distribution Topic wise –
|Topics||No. of Qs||Level|
|Time, Speed and Distance||4-5||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Work||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Number System (HCF/LCM)||2||Easy|
|Ratio & Proportion||1||Easy|
RRB JE Exam Analysis – General Intelligence & Reasoning (Stage 1 &2)
In the General Intelligence & Reasoning section, candidates can score more marks. However, he/she just need the accuracy and speed of the exam.
RRB JE Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
1. If Monday on 16th January 2007, then what day will be on 16th January 2008 ?
2. Complete this series 5,11,19,?,41,87,214
3. W5, U8, S11, Q14 ,?
5. Car:Tyre::chair: ?
RRB JE Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
Questions will be updated soon.
RRB JE Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
1. Counting of number of square
2. Venn Daigram
Reasoning Exam question distribution according to topics.
|Topics||No. of Qs||Level|
|Seating Arrangement (Circle & Linear)||2||Moderate|
|Odd one out||2||Easy|
RRB JE Exam Analysis – General Awareness (Stage 1 & 2)
General Awareness is consist of 15 questions. It can be overall easy depends on your knowledge and efforts taken.
1. Who will become CEO of ICC after World Cup 2019 ?- Manu Sahani
2. Equality Rights – 14-18 article of India Constitution
3. Who is current captain of Indian Hockey team ?- Manpreet Singh
4. Minimum age to be president of India ?- 35 years, Article 58 deals with age of president
5. Who is 1st Indian achieved Nobel prize ?- Rabindra Nath Tagore
6. Questions related to BRICS
7. Bangles festival is hosted by which city ?
8. Which state hosted the 48th Film Festival of India ?- Goa
9. Questions related to Gandhi Irvin Pact
10. CM of Arunachal Pradesh – Pema Kandu
11. Dry ice is known as – Co2
12. Devendra Jhanjariya is related to which sports ?
13. Questions related to Jammu & Kashmir
RRB JE GA Shift 2 Questions
1. article 21 is related to which
2. Cricket will be included in Asian Games ?- 2022
3. Prime Minister of India for longest time.
RRB JE GA Shift 3 Questions
1. International Women’s day is celebrated on which day ? – 8th March, It was 1st observed in 1911.
2. Salim known as – Ali-bird of India Goa.
3. Parupalli Kashyap is related to which game ?- Bandminton
4. Dam located on Kaveri River ?
5. Merges of Bank in Bank of Baroda as on 1st april 2019 – Dena and Vijay Bank
6. Who 1st landed on Moon ?- Neel Armstrong
|Topics||No. of Qs||Level|
RRB JE Exam Analysis – General Science (Stage 1 & 2)
General Science has the total 30 questions. Here the question details for shift 1 and 2 are given below.
1. Distance of Concave lens ?- Nagative
2. Atomic number of Aluminium – 13
3. Non- metal are arranged in which group of periodic table ?- 14-16 group
4. Faomula of electric current – I=V/R
6. Full form of LPG – Liquified petroleum Gas
9. SI unit of Pressure – Pascal
10. Questions related to study of fish ?- Icthyology
11. Jaundice effects which part of human body ?-Liver
12. When we mix Magnesium and bromine then reaction will be
13. Back bone is known as
14. Energy of sun
RRB JE GS Shift 2 questions
1. Which metal is thinest ?- Lead
2. Symbol of sulfur – S
3. 2nd element of periodic table – Helium
4. Tindel Effect is related to – Scattering of light
5. Questions related to Himoglobin
6. Disease in eyes
7. Number of electron in 2nd period of periodic table
RRB JE GS Shift 3 questions
1. Brown rice used to fulfill the quantity of which vitamin – B6
2. deficiency of Iodine causes which disease ?- Giotre
3. Questions based on chemical formula
4. Questions related to Carbon.
5. SI Unit Questions
6. Question related to joints disease
7. Questions related to periodic Table
8. What is used mostly in nuclear power plant
9. Questions relate to respiration system of human body
10. Questions related to Baking Soda, Washing Powder.
RRB or Railway JE Exam 29th May Shift 1 , Shift 2 & Shift 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway JE Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.