Railway Group D Document Verification | RRB Document Verification
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts a document verification (dv) for the candidates who selected in the final examination. Call letter is also specially released for the document verification.The Roll Nos. of such candidates are also notified in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and some other national and regional newspapers. These are also hosted in the website of RRB, Bhubaneswar.
Railway Group D Document Verification
- 1 Important Guidelines for Railway Group D Document Verification (DV)
- 2 RRB Group D Document Need to Carry For Document Verification
- 3 What is mostly check in the Document Verification?
- 4 Difference between OBC – Creamy Layer & OBC – Non Creamy Layer
- 5 RRB Group D Document Verification Admit Card Download
Candidates should have below required documents that need to carry on the day of document verification. Document Verification (DV) is also an important aspect of Railways. So the RRB conducts the document verification also in a strict way.
Important Guidelines for Railway Group D Document Verification (DV)
1. Do reporting to RRB centre before the time mentioned in the call letter or list.
2. Carry all your original documents with at least two photocopies. (list of document is given below)
3. Now you have to write into your hand writings and need to deliver your fingerprints to check genuineness of candidates and it will be matched with original documents.
4. Your required certificate will be checked thoroughly as listed below.
RRB Group D Document Need to Carry For Document Verification
(i). 10th/12th standard Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidates’ name and father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
(ii). NCVT (NTC/NAC) / SCVT Certificate as applicable
(iii). SC/ST certificate in the format [Download]
(iv). OBC-NCL certificate in the format [Download]
(v). Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates [Download]
(vi). Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes [Download]
(vii). Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card.
(viii). Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
(ix). NOC from serving employees with date of appointment.
(x). NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge.
(xi). Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name.
(xii). Receipt of payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized post office.
(xiii). Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
(xiv). J & K domicile certificate.
(xv). Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
(xvi). Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow candidate and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
(xvii). Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during DV.
(xviii). Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexure – IV [Download]
- Candidates who want to be considered for the vacancies reserved or seek-age relaxation have need to submit the document in the prescribed format. The certificates should be as per the Annexure Format.
- Educational Certificates and the Provisional Certificates must contain Date of Issue
Candidates have need to submit these above mentioned document. If candidates fails to submit the any of the required document, he/she will be disqualified/ rejected.
What is mostly check in the Document Verification?
Below details should be same on all the documents.
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Passing Year
+ Right School/ University (should be recognised)
+ Certificate Stamp (should be real)
Difference between OBC – Creamy Layer & OBC – Non Creamy Layer
There are two layer in OBC Category. If you have old OBC certificate, then renew it because income limit is now changed from 6 Lakh to 8 Lakh. These layers depends on income limit.
OBC – Creamy Layer : Income > 8 Lakh . It is basically equal to General Category certificate.
OBC – Non Creamy Layer : Income < 8 Lakh
Railway department also checks the income limit of the candidate’s family. So it is also very critical to have a valid certificate.
RRB Group D Document Verification Admit Card Download
Candidates can also download the RRb Group D Document Verification (DV) Admit Card or Call Letter by clicking on below link.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….