SSC CGL Document Verification Process 2020-21 : List and Date, Admit Card | Needed DV Lists | DV Admit Cards
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to appear for Document Verification along with the photocopies and original documents.
Post Preference : Detailed options for various posts and departments will be taken from the candidates either online before DV or at the time of Document Verification. A candidate will not be considered for a Post and Ministry/ Department/ Organization, if he/ she has not indicated his/ her preference for it. Options confirmed at the time of Document Verification will be treated as final and will not be changed subsequently under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of such options.
Special Requirements for some posts : While giving preference of the posts/ Departments either online before DV or at the time of Document Verification, the candidates may note that the following posts have specific requirements of Physical Standards, Physical Tests and Medical Standards:
- Inspector (Central Excise)-CBIC
- Inspector (Examiner)-CBIC
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)-CBIC
- Upper Divisional Clerk-BRO
Detailed information about the Physical Standard, Physical Tests about the posts at 1 to 7 are given at Annexure-XV (Download).
Information about the Physical Standards, Physical Tests and Medical Standards for the post of Upper Divisional Clerk in BRO are given at Annexure-XVI (Download).
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the requirements of Physical Standards, Physical Tests and Medical Standards before giving their preferences/ options. Measurement of Physical Standards, Physical Tests and Medical Tests will be conducted by the concerned User Department after final selection and nomination of candidates by the Staff Selection Commission. If a candidate fails in such tests, his/ her candidature will not be subsequently considered for any other post/ department. Candidates are therefore advised to thoroughly go through these requirements and give their considered preference of posts/ Departments.
Candidates have to bring two passport size recent colour photographs and one original valid Photo ID Proof while appearing for the Document Verification.
Photo ID Proof can be:
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar.
- Voter ID Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Government School/ College ID Card.
- Employer ID (Govt./ PSU)
Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like:
- Matriculation/ Secondary Certificate.
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Caste/ Category Certificate, if belongs to reserved categories. (FORMAT FOR SC ST CERTIFICATE (Annexure VIII), OBC Certificate (ANNEXURE-IX))
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate in the required format, if applicable.
- EWS Income & Asset Certificate (Annexure – X). Download
- Certificate of Disability _ amputation or complete permanent paralysis of limbs or dwarfism and in case of blindness (Annexure-XI). Download
- Certificate of Disability_In cases of multiple disabilities (Annexure-XII). Download
- Certificate of Disability_In cases other than those mentioned in Forms V and VI (Annexure-XIII). Download
- Essential Educational Qualification Code (ANNEXURE – XIV). Download
For Ex-Servicemen (ESM):
- Undertaking as per Annexure-VII (Download)
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate as per Annexure-VI (Download), if applicable.
- Discharge Certificate, if discharged from the Armed Forces.
Relevant Certificate if seeking any age relaxation.
Certificate as per Annexure-V by the Central Government Civilian Employees.
No Objection Certificate, in case already employed in Government/ Government undertakings.
PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (FOR GROUP ‘C’ POSTS) Schedule 1. View
REGION-WISE PHYSICAL STANDARDS OF PERSONNEL Schedule 2. View
MEDICAL STANDARDS OF RECRUITMENTS FOR GREF Schedule 3. View
Name Change : A candidate who claims change in name after matriculation on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc. the following documents shall be submitted:
- In case of marriage of women: Photocopy of Husband‟s passport showing names of spouses or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from husband and wife along with a joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner;
- In case of re-marriage of women: Divorce Deed/ Death Certificate as the case may be in respect of first spouse; and photocopy of present husband‟s passport showing names of spouse or an attested copy of marriage certificate issued by the Registrar of Marriage or an Affidavit from the husband and wife along with joint photograph duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In case of divorce of women: Certified copy of Divorce Decree and Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner.
- In other circumstances for change of name for both male and female: Deed Poll/ Affidavit duly sworn before the Oath Commissioner and paper cuttings of two leading daily newspaper in original (One daily newspaper should be of the area of applicant‟s permanent and present address or nearby area) and Gazette Notification.
Any other document specified in the Admission Certificate for DV.
You can check the documents required on Quora website written by us. SSC CGL 2019 Notification : Online Application, Admit Cards, Exams