SSC CGL Tier 1 Analysis 7th March 2020 : Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd All Exam
SSC CGL exam is conducting this year and will also be ending very soon. Immediately after completion of CGL exams, CHSL exam will started from 20th March 2020. Today is 7th day of exam 2020. Total Vacancy for SSC CGL posts is 11271. In this article, we are providing the detailed analysis of SSC CGL exam. This exam will conduct in three shifts. Around 30 lakh candidates participate in the SSC CGL exam.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
|Subject||No. of Ques||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
For more details, click here
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2020
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Good Attempt
Check the good attempt number of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||22-23|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Questions Asked 7th March 2020
Aspirants can find the shift 1, 2, 3 exam analysis for tier 1 exam here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
- Enjoyment:Pleasure:: Moisture:? Ans – Wet
- Bacteria : Illness :: Carelessness:? Ans – Error
- Pattern follow — 17, 102, 153 ? Ans – 16, 96, 144
- Odd one out – (a) SVY (19,22,25) (b) FIK () (c) ADG (1,4,7) (d) KNQ (11,14,17) -> Ans — Gap of 3, FIQ
- Odd one out – (a) 4/5 = 3 (b) 16/20 = 6 (c) 51/30 = 9 (d) 25/41 = 8 -> Ans -(d)
- 6:16::20:?::11:81 -> Ans – 324
- 17, 19, 22, 27, 34, 45, 58,? -> Ans – 75
- Arrangement of words – Decile, Declare, Deceive
- Coding Decoding : CREATION – RCAEITNO , SEQUENCE-? Ans – ESUQNEEC
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
- Classification of km, min, sec, distance -> Ans distance
- 11:265 :: 20:? -> Ans 841
- Series – PERSONA, NAPERSO, SONAPER -> Ans ERSONAP
- Venn diagram – Accountant, Internet User, Girl
- 35, 36, 40, ?, 65 -> Ans 49
- Mirror Image -> 654HBMA
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
- 1, 5, 9, ?, 21, 29 -> Ans 15
- 3:20::7:? -> Ans – 100
- Horse : Neigh :: Camel : Grunt
- If Bangladesh is related to Dhaka, then find related of Pakistan- > A. Lahore B. Karachi C. Islamabad D. None of these
- 1 question is based on blood related that was based on number I can symbol
- Arrange the following in meaningful order -> Acre, Yard, Inch, Foot, Hectare
- Asthmatic operation based on symbol changing.
- Statement and conclusion
A. If all laptops are computer
B. Some laptop are tables
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Paper Cutting and Folding||1||Easy|
|Counting of Figure||1||Easy|
|Statements & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Questions 7th March 2020
Check the General Awareness questions here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- brand ambassador of visa ? – PV Sindhu
- ATM -> Automated Teller Machine
- Which of the following article deals with freedom to follow any religion? Article 25-28
- Which physical quantity has standard Unit Dioptre? – Power of Lense
- Rohtang is situated in which state? -> Himachal Pradesh
- Where did the September 2020 congress session held in India? -> Calcutta (Lala Lajpat Rai)
- Insulator – Glass
- Pravasi bhartiya Divas is celebrated on which day?
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
- Gotabaya Rajapaksha belongs to which of the following countries? -> Sri Lanka
- Battle of Khanwa took pace in which year? -> 1927
- Third round table conference took place in which year? – 1927
- CAG is related to which of the following articles of the Indian constitution? – Article 148
- Which of the following lake is known as floating island lake? -> Loktak lake
- Which schedule is wrongly matched? -> 2 – Language
- Khelo India is organised in which city? -> Guwahati
- Who won the Spirit of the Cricket year award 2019? -> Virat Kohli
- Indian science congress took place in which state? -> Karnataka (107th) Punjab (106th)
- Which of the following personalities are known as Andhra Kesari? -> Tanguturi Prakasam
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- National sports day is observed on which date? -> 29 August
- Founder of swaraj party -> Chittaranjan Das, Motilal Nehru, 1923
- At which place the 2020 khelo India Youth Games will be held? -> Guwahati, Assam, India
- Folk dance questions
- The Advocate General is appointed by ____ -> Governor
- What is the number of Carbon and hydrogen atoms present in Propane? -> C3H8
- Who among the following has written The great Indian novel? -> Shashi Tharoor
- Which of the following states is not a neighbour of Madhya Pradesh? -> Orissa
- Which of the following sites has been dedicated to the nation by Narendra Modi? -> Victoria memorial Hall
- Torr is the unit of which of the following? -> Pressure
- What is the internal angle of the Benzene? -> 120 degree
- What does ‘A’ stands for in the scheme UDAN? -> Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik
- Who has been appointed as the governor of Jammu and Kashmir? -> GC Murmu
- Ramsar convention is related to _____ -> International treaty for conservation and sustainable use of wetlands
- Which among the following animals is not accepted as the national animal? -> Camel
- Make in India is related to which ministry? -> Ministry of Finance
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||2-3||Easy|
|Books & Author||1-2||Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude 7th March 2020
Find the questions for quantitative aptitude here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- 928×85 is completely divisible by 11. Find minimum value of x?
- If one student gets 31% marks, then he fails with 16 marks. If another student gets 40% marks, then he pass with 56 more marks. What is the passing marks? Ans – 264
- If A = 2/3 B, B = 4/3 C, find A:B:C. And – 8:12:15
- If 10 men and 12 women complete a work in 10 days, In how many days 5 men and 6 women will complete this work? Ans – 20 days
- A ran at speed of 40 Km/h and B ran at 50 Km/h on a road, at what distance, B will catch A? Ans – 2hrs, 100 Km
- P = 5000, t= 2 yrs, SI after 2 years= 4,000. Find CI after 2 years?
- (2y-6)3. find coefficient of y?
- (1-4x)3 = 1 – 12x + px2 – 64x3 . find vale of p.
- If a isosceles triangle, 2 sides are equal, perpendicular length is 4 cm , base is 6 cm, find hypotenuse. Ans -5
- 1 – 2Sin2θcos2θ/sin4θ + cos4θ -1
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
- Find the smallest side of a rectangle having perimeter 50 cm and area 150 cm2. Ans – 10 cm
- One below quadrilateral of PR 6 cm was given. Find its area.
Area = 1/2 (p1+p2) * diagonal = 1/2 (2+3) * 6 = 15 cm2
- Expand (x/3 + y/5)2.
- 187 men do 15 hour/day work in 75 days. If 187 men have done the work 65 days for 15 hr/day, only 3/5 work is only completed. How many more men should be work to complete it on 75 days.
- 18 person can do a work in 35 days. 21 men can do the same work in how many day? Ans – 30
- An isosceles triangle ABC of perimeter 50 cm is given with BC 18 cm. Find out the equal side length. Ans – 16 cm
- One circle radius is decrease 11%, find area.
- One triangle is of length 20, 15, 12 cm. one inner triangle is made by drawing the mid point of triangle. Find out the semi perimeter of inner triangle. Ans – 11.75
- One circle is given . find the angle
- Sinθ = 5/13. Find 1+sinθ/cosθ
- Amount become 2 times of its principle for 13 years. Find rate of interest.
- If expenditure of a person is 68%, and his income increased by 20% and saving increase by 9%. hen by what % expenditure increase.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
- Maths two article sold for 30 rupees each, one is sold on 18 % profit and second is sold is at loss 18% find the overall percentage of profit and loss?
- A and B can complete a work in 9 and 6 days, with the help of C they complete in 3 days, how many days will be taken by C to complete the work alone?
- Find the area and circumference of a circle if radius of circle is 14(π=22/7)
- Two equal money are deposited for 5 and 3 years at the rate of 7 and 9 percent, their difference was given we have to find total principal?
- Find the area of an isosceles triangle if it’s equal side are 15 CM.
- In triangle ABC, D point bisect at line BC, VALUE OF SIDE AB, BC AND CA WAS GIVEN WE HAVE TO FIND THE VALUE OF DC.
- Speed of Current is 3 km/h, a boat goes downstream and come back in an hour (distance 12 km). What is speed of boat in water?
- what will be area of a right angled triangle having sides 15 cm, 15 cm?
- A can do a work in 6 days, B can do it in 9 days. A,B and C can complete work in 3 days. In how many days, C alone can complete the work? -> 18 days
- Difference between SI at 7 % in 5 years on principle ‘P’ and SI at 5% in 3 years on same principle is 475. What will be P? Ans – 2375
- (sin23/cos67) – (cos23/sin67) =? -> 0
- Mark up = 60%, discount = 40%. Find the loss percentage?
- Total boys and girls in a class is 90. No. of boys is 35. Find B:G .
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Work||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Questions 6th March 2020
Seek the questions for English here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
- Idiom (Look down upon – consider someone or something lesser or inferior, Keep abreast off, Hnkey dory – Pleasant & Satisfactory)
- Spelling of across, Guaranttee
- Vocab – Repulsive
- Meaning of Stare Off
- Embezzlement – Swindle, Dupe
- Synonyms – Acumen (wisdom, intelligent), Wary
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
- Synonym of Affluent – Wealthy, rich
- One word substitution (Nursery – A place where young plants and trees are grown for sale or for planting elsewhere.)
- Antonym of Industrious : Indolent, Lazy
- Incorrect spelling of Exclamation – Exclaimation
- Incorrect spelling of Pursuit
- Cloze Test : How we should choose our subject based on our interest.
- Idiom (To give someone a piece of mind – To scold someone)
- Improvement – Old lady died of fright – No improvement
- Narration – The soldier said, “Don’t take photograph inside the museum”.
- Idiom – Come to point
- One word substitution – Euthanasia
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- Antonyms of foul -> fragrant
- Idiom and phrase cut and dried -> If you say that a situation or solution is cut and dried, you mean that it is clear and definite., At large -> to be free
- Close test was based on doll
- Incorrect spelling – Forty, Correspond
- Antonyms of Malice -> Benevolence
- Synonyms of Thrive -> prosper
- Active/passive -> The teacher is teaching french to the students. Ans – The students are being taught by the teacher.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Antonyms / Synonym||2-4||Easy|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2||Easy-Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Review(7th March 2020) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL Tier 1 (7th March 2020) Exam is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
All the best for your upcoming exam!