SSC CGL Tier 1 Analysis 9th March 2020 : Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd All Exam
SSC CGL exam is conducting this year and will also be ending very soon. Immediately after completion of CGL exams, CHSL exam will started from 20th March 2020. Today is 9th day of exam 2020. Total Vacancy for SSC CGL posts is 11271. In this article, we are providing the detailed analysis of SSC CGL exam. This exam will conduct in three shifts. Around 30 lakh candidates participate in the SSC CGL exam.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
|Subject||No. of Ques||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
For more details, click here
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2020
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Good Attempt
Check the good attempt number of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||22-23|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Questions Asked 13th August 2021
Aspirants can find the shift 1, 2, 3 exam analysis for tier 1 exam here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
- Venn diagram – Table, wooden material, chair
- Number Series – 2, 6, 14, 30, 62, 126, 250. Which one is wrong? -> 250
- Analogy : Ethiopia – Africa :: Brazil : ? -> South America
- 56:30 :: 78:? -> 56
- Audition : Selection :: Examination : ? -> Pass
- Dictionary Based Arrangement of Word
- Odd one odd out – Distance, Volume, Weight, Gallon -> Gallon
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
- will update soon.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
- Keep it in logical and meaningful order : Nose, Forehead, Chin, Waist, Chest
- Upbringing: Education :: School : ? -> Education
- Venn Diagram : Spoon, Utensil, Steel
- Number set : (14, 17, 961) -> Ans (15, 17, 1024)
- Odd one out -> Europe, Asia, Russia, Africa -> Russia
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Paper Cutting and Folding||1||Easy|
|Counting of Figure||1||Easy|
|Statements & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Questions 9th March 2020
Check the General Awareness questions here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- Where is World Anti Doping agency headquarter located ? -> Canada
- Which country banned by Anti Doping Agency for 4 years? -> Russia
- In which year, first round table conference held? -> London, 1930
- In which year, portuguese invaded goa? -> 1510
- Radha Mohan Cup is related to which sports ? Polo
- Industrial revolution started in which country firstly ? England
- Ranking of Indian Railway in World ? -> Second
- Citric Acid Source ? -> Orange
- Who made the logo of Lokpal? -> Prashant Mishra
- Which organelle is known as the powerhouse of the cell? -> Mitochondria
- Who achieved the IIFA Award 2018 ? Ranbir Kapoor
- When did Portuguese Goa ?
- Writ Based Question
- Meaning of Mandamus- We Command
- Industrial Revolution first started in which country ? -> England
- Who wrote Ain-i-Akbari? -> Abul Fazal
- Which actor got the first oscar award? -> Emil jannings
- What kind of wood is a Stradivarius violin made of? -> Spruce & Maple
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
- Who is author of the book – Revolution 2020? -> Chetan Bhagat
- What is the rank of India in Global Peace Index 2019? – 141
- Which river was known by name Parushni? -> Ravi
- Who is the CM of Mizoram? -> Zoramthanga
- Who among the following did not receive the Mother Teresa award? ->
- Din-i IIahi religion was founded by ___? -> Akbar
- What is the rank of India in the Human Development Index 2019? -> 129
- How many medals has India had in the Summer Olympics 2012? -> 6 (4 bronze, 2 silver)
- Uttarayan dance is related to which state? -> Gujarat
- Which amendment is related to GST? -> 101
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- First Wimbledon was held in which year ? 1877, London
- First FIFA world cup was organised in which year ? 1930, Uruguay
- Which one of the book is not written by R.K, Narayan ?”The Jungle Book”
- Who is current Chief Justice of India? – Sharad Arvind Bobde
- Which state has maximum seats in Rajya Sabha? -> Uttar Pradesh
- China opened world’s first automated high speed rail line from Beijing North to _____? -> Zhangjiakou
- Mission Indradhanush scheme is related to ______? – Medicine
- Administration of Scheduled Areas and Tribal Areas related to which article in constitution? -> 244(1)
- Bank of Baroda, Dena Bank & Vijaya Bank merger took place on which date? -> 1 April 2019
- Which state got Haldi GI tag? -> Odisha
- The first Indian to receive Nobel Prize in Literature was (a) Mother Teresa (b) Rabindranath Tagore (c) Sarojini Naidu (d) C.V.Raman -> ans d
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||2-3||Easy|
|Books & Author||1-2||Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude 9th March 2020
Find the questions for quantitative aptitude here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- If A+B = 12, AB=17, find the value of A3+B3 =?1116
- Divide 1800 by 20
- In a right angled triangle ABC, ∠B = 90, AB = 5 and AC = 13, what is cosθ. -> 12/13
- In a triangle ABC, ∠C = 60, AC=16 cm, what will be AB length? Ans – 8√3
- 3a = 5b = 12c, find a:b:c -> 20:12:5
- A complete a work in 20/3 days and B in 15 days. A and B do the work for 4 days and then A left. In how many days will B complete the remaining work?
- In an isosceles triangle ABC, ∠A = 80 , AB = AC, find angle B.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
- CP of article A and B is Rs. 300. A article is sold at 20% profit and B at 10% loss. Then no profit or loss happen. what is cost of each article? -> 100, 200
- In a triangle ABC, AB = 9, AC = 7, BC = 8 cm. Arrange all the angle of this triangle in ascending order. B < A < C
- Two cord PQ and ST of a circle is extended to meet at R point. PR = 14.4, QR = 11.2 cm, TR = 12.8 cm. what is length of ST?
- 5 cotx =3 . what is value of (5sinx – 3cosx)/(7sinx + 3 cosx) -> 4/11
- A = 2B = 8C, what is A:B:C?
- Volumes of two spheres arc are in the ratio 125:64 and sum of their radius is 36, then find the surface area of first.-> 1600π
- Ratio between angles of a triangle is 7:8:9. Find the difference between the largest and the smallest angle. -> 15 degree
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
- Find value of (cosec30-tan45)(tan30-cot60)=?
- Cos10. cos30. cos45. cos90 = ? -> 0
- 8 men can do a work in 20 days. All men started their work and works for 5 days. How many more workers can be employed so that remaining work will complete in just 8 days. -> 7 (Note : Remaining work = 8 * 15 = (8 + M) * 8.
- In a triangle ABC, two sides AB and AC are equal with one angle ∠B =72. Find angle ∠A. Ans – 36
- p + q = 7, pq = 5, find P3 + Q3. [Formula P3 + Q3 = (P+Q) ((P+Q)2 – 3PQ)]
- 515 × 485 = ?
- If a tangent has drawn from point P to point Q on the circle. Distance between Centre O and P is 13 cm and PQ is 12 cm. what is radius of circle?
- Average weight of 30 student is 69. But mistakenly, the weight of 1 student taken as 88 instead of 58. What is correct average? -> 68
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Work||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Questions 9th March 2020
Seek the questions for English here.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
- Idiom (Killing two birds with a single stone), Make of – I want to make something of new life here.
- Cloze Test : Bad effect construction on the environment
- Antonyms of Persuade – Deter, Discourage
- Incorrect Spelling – Journey, Portrait
- Narration = Son said to his mom, “Can i go to play now?” – Son asked his mom if he could go to play then.
- Synonyms of Eradicate – Remove, Solemn – formal & dignified
- One word : Protagonist – Main character played.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
- Cloze test was related to education
- Synonyms of Exceed – outshine, surpass; abort – terminate
- Idiom (Blind alley – A dead end; a position without hope of progress or success.)
- Antonym of Emerged – Disappeared, Mellow – Harsh
- Idiom (Acid test – a conclusive test of success or value of something)
- One word = More than what is needed or used – Surplus
- Active/ Passive = The commander commanded the soldier to move. – The soldier were commanded to move by the commander.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- Idiom (Barking up the wrong tree – trying to do something in a way that will not work)
- One Word : A storehouse for storing Grain – Granary
- Incorrect Spelling of Fascinated, Laboratory
- Cloze test : A visit to a restaurant
- Narration (Mother said to her child,”Go to market.”) – Mother commanded her child to go to a market.
- Synonym of Extol – Praise, Relief – Aid
- Antonyms of Inclement – Warm, Humane – Cruel
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Antonyms / Synonym||2-4||Easy|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2||Easy-Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Review(9th March 2020) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL Tier 1 (9th March 2020) Exam is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
All the best for your upcoming exam!