SSC CGL Exam Analysis 11th June 2019 Shift 3rd (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018 were also asked. Totally good attempts is lies between 69 to 79.
Today is the 6th day of CGL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CGL exam for Tier 1.
The Commission is conducting the CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2018 for approx. 25.87 lakh candidates at 362 venues in 132 cities across the country between 4.6.2019 to 13.6.2019.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis 11th June 2019 3rd Shift or Slot1 (Tier 1 Questions)
- 1 SSC CGL Actual Candidates Participation
- 2 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Cancelled
- 3 SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 10 June 2019 Shift 3 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 4 SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 10 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 5 SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 10 June 2019 Shift 3 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 6 SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 10 June 2019 3rd Shift (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
- 7 SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
- 8 SSC CGL Salary Procedure
- 9 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
- 10 SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- 11 SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
- 12 SSC CGL Exam Review 11th June 2019 3rd Shift For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
SSC CGL Actual Candidates Participation
Overall average attendance was 33.38%
|Day||Scheduled Candidates||Actual Number of Candidates Appeared|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Cancelled
However, at 4 venues in 9 shifts the examination was cancelled due to serious technical issues which could not be rectified on time. These venues and their shifts of examinations, which were cancelled, are detailed below:-
(i) Soni Computer Centre, Patna (all 3 shifts)
(ii) Skymoon IT Point Pvt. Ltd., Patna (all 3 shifts)
(iii) Maa Santoshi Computers Pvt. Ltd., Patna (2nd and 3rd shift)
(iv) Lahauri Kashi Institute of Information Technology, Varanasi (3rd shift)
The affected candidates will be intimated about the fresh dates of their examination by 10.06.2019.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 10 June 2019 Shift 3 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
- Insulin : Hormone :: Pepsin : ? Option – (A) Enzyme (B) Stomach
- If SELECTION is coded as ESELDITNO, then BLACKJACK will be coded to…
- If PASSAGE is reference as 1611919175, then FUNCTION will be reference as
SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 10 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- World water day celebrated on? – 22nd March
- When was Battle of Goa Fought? -> 1638
- When was Pakistan Constitution intact? -> 1956
- Who is the author of “The English Teacher”? -> R.K Narayan
- Night blindness caused by the deficiency by which vitamin? – Vitamin A
- Fertilization takes place in which part of flower? -> Ovary
- Cash reserve ratio is?
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 10 June 2019 Shift 3 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are moderate and lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
If you are practicing for maths, you will definitely get succeed for the exam.
- √x+1/√x = √7, then find x3 + 1/x3
- Two things have price Rs. 3565 each. Successive discount – loss 17% and another discount 15%. Find final gain or loss percent.
- Two Simplification Questions were asked.
- Find number of triangle in below figure.
Ans – 30 triangles
SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 10 June 2019 3rd Shift (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- Idioms – To put the cart before the horse (To do things in a wrong way), Speak Volume (Speak without thinking)
- Antonym – Vigilant (Ans – Careless)
- Synonyms of Exalt
- Correct Spelling of Manipulate
- One Word Substitution – One who recalls past time
- Cloze test was based on Bhopal Gas tragedy
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
Exam Tier 1 will conduct from 4th June to 19th June 2019.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
The SSC CGL 10th June 2019 3rd Shift Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!