SSC CGL Exam Analysis 11th June 2019- 2nd Shift (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018 were also asked. Totally good attempts is lies between 69 to 79.
Today is the 6th day of CGL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CGL exam for Tier 1.
The Commission is conducting the CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2018 for approx. 25.87 lakh candidates at 362 venues in 132 cities across the country between 4.6.2019 to 13.6.2019.
SSC CGL Actual Candidates Participation
Overall average attendance was 33.38%
|Day||Scheduled Candidates||Actual Number of Candidates Appeared|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Cancelled
However, at 4 venues in 9 shifts the examination was cancelled due to serious technical issues which could not be rectified on time. These venues and their shifts of examinations, which were cancelled, are detailed below:-
(i) Soni Computer Centre, Patna (all 3 shifts)
(ii) Skymoon IT Point Pvt. Ltd., Patna (all 3 shifts)
(iii) Maa Santoshi Computers Pvt. Ltd., Patna (2nd and 3rd shift)
(iv) Lahauri Kashi Institute of Information Technology, Varanasi (3rd shift)
The affected candidates will be intimated about the fresh dates of their examination by 10.06.2019.
SSC CGL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||22-23|
Negative marking marks – 0.5 per question
Duration : 60 Minutes. [But 80 minutes for visually handicapped candidates]
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Reasoning 11 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Will be updated Soon..
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||2-3||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis GA 11 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CGL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions
1. Chemical formula of Baking Powder – NAHCO3
2. Pranam Yojana launched in which state ?-Madhya Pradesh
3. who was the 1st president of China ?-Sun Yat-sen(1866–1925)
4. Name the Prime Minister of Bangladesh who served for longest period ?-
5. Where was Vascodigama came in India ?- Kalikat
6. Who discovered small Pox Vaccine ?- Edward jenner
7. who gave Quantum theory ? Plank
8. Intensity of sound is measured in which unit ?- Decible
9. who was the 1st Chief Minister of Kerala?- E.M.S. namboodiripad
10. Who is the author of book “India of My dreams” ?
11. Kazi Nazrule is poet of which country ?- Bangladesh
12. Who is current champion of World Champion
13. Which law states that pressure is equal to force per unit area ?-Pascal Law
14. Name the instrument which is used to measure the intensity of sound ?Photometer
15. Questions related to speed of light
16. 2nd highest waterfall in the world ?
17. National World Cup Winner – Lovline
18. 1st chief Minister of Tamil Nadu – Annaduari
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 11 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
1. If A+B+C = 4, AB+BC+CA was given , we have to find A3+B3+C3-3ABC
2. Questions related to frustum
3. √x-1/√x=6, then find the value of x2+1/x2
4. cosec A = 13/12 the find the value of Sin A + cos A- tan A?
5. If A+B = 6, Ab = 16/3 , find the value of A3+B3
6. Questions related to Chord of circle
7. 42x573y is divisible by 72, then find the value of x+y
8. if the price of an article is increased by 17%. What % of decrease in the consumption must be done by the person so as to increase the expenditure by 10% ?
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Profit & Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis English Language 11 June 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
1. Synonym of Taciturn- Dumb, silent
2. Antonym of Mammoth- Little, small, undersized, dinky
3. Spelling of ” Exhibition”
4. Synonym of Covetous- Selfish, Voracious
5. Where fruit plants are grown ?- Orchard
6. Where arms are kept ?- Arsenal
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Error Spotting||4-5||Easy- Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CGL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CGL Salary Procedure
Find the SSC CGL salary amount by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Shifts Timing
Exam Tier 1 will conduct from 4th June to 13th June 2019.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must see the SSC CGL tier 1 exam pattern.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CGL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CGL Exam Review 11th June 2019 Shift 2 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL 11th June 2019 Shift 2nd Exam for Tier 1 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!