SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis:13th February 2019 – Shift 1,2 &3
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is conducting the exam for the recruitment of 54953 posts in BSF(Border Security Force), CISF(Central Industrial Security Force), ITBP(Indo Tibetan Police Force) and Rifleman and CRPF(Central Reserved Police Force) etc. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the SSC all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level. The exam is going to be held from 11th February 2019 to 11th March 2019 in three Shifts.
SSC GD Tier I Exam Analysis 13th February 2019 Shift Timing
1st Shift – 9:00 AM- 10:30 AM
2nd Shift – 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
3rd Shift- 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 –
Below is given the SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam analysis. The paper consists of one objective type paper containing 100 question Carrying 100 marks. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam.
|Subject||No. of question||Level||Good Attempts|
|English /Hindi Language||25||Easy-Moderate||17-20|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||Easy||22-23|
Note : As per the SSC GD Constable Notification, there is no negative marking.
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in Mathematics
1. Interest is 9/25 of principle for six years find the rate of interest ?
2. Difference of Simple and Compound interest is 6 for two years, at the rate of 5 % . Find principle ?-2400
3. some boys together work in 30 days , if other 5 boys are appointed for doing work then work is completed before 10 days. Find the Number of men before appointed of boys ?
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Profit & Loss||4-5||Esay|
|Time & Work||3-4||Easy|
|Time and Distance||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC GD Constable Tier I Analysis 2019- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of General Intelligence was of Easy Level. Below are some questions asked in 1st Shift of 13th February 2019.
1. If TOUCH = 68, Then what will be ERROR =?
2. 4, 7,12,19, ?-28
3. Figure Counting question
4. . One question of Sitting arrangement.
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
SSC GD Constable Tier I Exam Analysis 2019 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
The level of General Awareness (Current Affairs) was of Moderate. Below are some question asked in SSC GD Tier I of Morning shift.
1. Giddha is a popular dance of which state ?- Punjab.
2. अकबर का सेनापति कौन था ?-राजा मान सिंह
3. राज्य सेनापति
4. गुरीला युद्ध किसने सुरु किया था ?
5. Where is Bandipur National Park located ?- Karnataka
6.खनवा का युद्ध किसके बिच हुआ था – बाबर और राणा संगा के बीच 1527 ईस्वी
7. 1st film of India- Alamara
8. One question was related to Heavy water
9. Hardest substance- Diamond
10. Headquarter of NATO- Brussels, Belgium
11. One question was related to Adhai Din ka Zopra- is a mosque in Ajmer city of rajasthan, It was built by Qutb-ud-din-Aibak.
12. शिक्षा का अधिकार किस संसोधन के तहत दिया गया है ?-सविधान के 86 वे सविधान संसोधन द्वारा
13. Who is the author of “India 2020 ” book ?-A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
14. Chemical formula of salt-NaCl
15. One question was related to river
16. Longest bone of human body- Fimur
17. Full form of GST- Goods & service Tax
18. Rank of India in GDP
19. Which river is also known as the Sorrow of Bihar ?- Kosi River
20. Who was 1st Chief Minister of Maharashtra ?-Yashwantrao Chavan
21. Raziya Sultan is daughter of – ilutmish
22. Which city is known as Manchester of Utter Pradesh ?- Kanpur
23. Iron Lady of India ?-Chanu Sarmilla
24. Who is the current Chairman of Finance Commission ?- Nand Kishore Singh.
25. CM of Assam-Sarbananda Sonowal
26. Name the Capital of Nepal?-Kathmandu
27. Where is Headquarter of International Monetary Fund?- USA
28. Who is the governor of Bihar ?- lal ji Tanden
39. Dryus word is related to which game ?
30. Who invented Heli Copter ?- Igor Sikosky, Paul Cornu
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
SSC GD Constable Analysis 2019 -English /Hindi Question Asked in shift I
1. अनेक शब्दो के लिए एक शब्द – जो बूढ़ा ना हो –अजर , जिसमे धैर्य न हो –अधीर , जिसे जाना न जा सके – अनजान
2. सिर पर तलवार लटकना मुहावरे का अर्थ –भयभीत रहना
3. सस्कार का शुद्ध शब्द – संस्कार
4. परोक्ष का विलोम शब्द –अपरोक्ष
5. बादल का पर्यायवाची – मेघ, घन, जलधर, जलद,
आकाश का पर्यायवाची – नभ, गगन, अम्बर, व्योम,
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Idioms & phrases||1-2||Easy|
|Active and passive Voice||1-2||Easy|
|Direct / Indirect||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 13th February 2019 -Shift 2
The level of SSC GD Constable was of Moderate. Below are some Asked question in 2nd shift of 13 February 2019.
1. If cost of 11 books is Rs.10, and sells on Rs. 11 for 10 books. Find percentage of profit ?21
2. If two rebate is given for 5 % on Marked Price of Rs. 80. Find the selling Price ?-72.2
3. The number of ways , we can distribute 486 mobiles equally students of a class
4. Currency of China-Renminbi
5. Who was the 1st Defence Minister of India?- Baldev Singh
6. Who was world 1st Female PM?-Sirimavo Ratwatte ?-Sirimavo Ratwatte was a Sri Lankan politician. She served as prime minister three times and was the leader of the Sri Lanka Freedom Party.
7. Gravity is defined by which ?- G
8. Pongal is festival of which state ?- Tamil Nadu
9. What is the PH value of Water ?-7
10. India 17th state ?- Haryana( Seperate from Punjab)
11. Bat is made by which in Cricket ?- Willow
12. Ranzi Trophy is related to which Game ?-Cricket
13. Who is 10th Guru of sikh ?- Guru Gobind Singh
14. author of book “Rajatarangini”?-Kalhana
15. Which state of India produces highest Saffron ?- Kerala
16. Where did Sabarmati ashram established by Mahatma Gandhi ?- Ahmedabad on 25 May 1915
17. Golden Hand Shake is related to which
18. Lens used in Short Sightedness
19. Acidic Condition
20. What is the scientific name of Vitamin B12
21. Author of Golden House –Salman Rushdie
22. 10,11,19,46, ?
23. the number of Parts of Indian Constitution?- 22
24. Headquarter of UNO(United Nation Organisation )?- USA
25. Adam bridge is located ?- Sri Lanka
26. Who is Chief Executive Officer of GST Council ?-Prakash Kumar
27. Arjuna Award is given for which ?-The Arjuna Awards are given by theMinistry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India to recognize outstanding achievement in sports. It was Started in 1961,
28. पुस्तक का पर्यायवाची –किताब, पोथी, ग्रन्थ.
29. कनिष्ठ का पर्यायवाची
30. Father of Indian constitution- B. R. Ambedkar
|Subject||No. of Questions||Level||Good-attempts|
|Hindi / English Language||25||Easy-Moderate||16-20|
SSC GD Constable Exam analysis 2019 : 13th February 2019 -Shift 3
The level of SSC GD Constable was of Easy -Moderate. Below are some question asked in 3rd shift of 13th february 2019.
1. National Sports day is observed on which date ?- 29 August
2. Who is the author of “God of Small Things “?- Arundati Roy
3. One question was related to Karl Maxson
4. Human Rights day is observed on which day ?- 10 December
5. Question related to protein
6. Question related to biology section.
7. 1 question was related to cave Name.
8. Venn Diagram of India, Andhra Pradesh, Vishakhapatnam
9. गंगा का पर्यायवाची देवनदी, मंदाकनी, भगीरथी, विश्नुपगा
10. स्थूल के विपरीत शब्द-कृश, सूक्ष्म
11. आज्ञा का विलोम शब्द अवज्ञा
SSC GD Constable Review (13th february 2019) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC GD Constable Exam Shift- 1,2& 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your SSC GD Constable Tier-1 Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….