Syndicate Bank PO Exam Analysis and Review : 25th Feb 2018 (First Shift)
The first shift of Syndicate Bank PO Exam 2018 has been over today (25th February 2018). Many of you might have appeared for the exam. The overall difficulty level of the exam was moderate. Here we are sharing the topic-wise questions asked, the number of good attempts as well as difficulty level of every section for Paper. Go through the analysis page as it will be beneficial for the exams in future.
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis : Full
It was an online examination and was having two parts.
1st Part : This has 2 hours time to complete the objective test.
2nd Part : Second part consists of Descriptive Writing Test
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis – Descriptive Writing Test
There were 150 words limit for Essay as well as LetterTopics asked in descriptive writing test of Syndicate Bank PO 2018 Examination are given below.
1. Write essay on ‘Should age limit be considered before admission of children to the school’??? Give your opinions
2. Write essay on Importance of soft skills in successful professional life
1. Write a Letter to police inspector for loss of a bag that contains important documents in a train.
2. Write a letter to the editor of a newspaper expressing your concern regarding ill- effects of constant exposure to loud sound and music among children and youth.
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis – Quantitative Aptitude
4 sets of Data Interpretations Asked in exams
- Tabular – It was calculative as compared to other DI and represented data of loan provided by 4 different banks.
- Pie Chart – This contains the data/ratio of Scale-1 and Scale-2 RRB Officers in 4 different cities.
|Profit and Loss||1||Easy|
|SI and CI||1||Easy|
|Problem on Ages||1||Easy|
|Number Series (Missing)||5||Easy-Moderate|
|Speed and Distance||1||Moderate|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Moderate|
|Work and Time||1||Moderate|
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis – Quantitative Aptitude Questions Asked
- 609, 2014, 69, 24, ?, 4
- 1, 13.8, 7.4, 10.6, ?, 9.8
- 1, 3, 21, 71, 169, ?
- 270, ?, 461, 489, 498, 500
- 7, 18, 50, 98, 162, ?
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis – Reasoning
|Order and Ranking||1||Easy|
|Machine Input Output||5||Easy|
|Course of Action||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Puzzle and Seating Arrangement||21||Moderate|
|Statement and Assumption||2||Moderate|
|Statement and Conclusion||2||Moderate|
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis – Reasoning Questions Asked
4 Sets of puzzles and seating arrangement
- Random Arrangement based Puzzle ( 8 people working in different companies in different cities) – 3 Variable
- Box and Cities Arrangement Puzzle – 2 Variable
- Linear (1 Question) – 1 Variable
- Circular Seating Arrangement – 3 Variable
- Floor Based – 2 Variable
♦ Syllogism included one other options ‘Can never’ .
♦ Data Sufficiency included questions based on direction sense, linear arrangement, comparison of heights.
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis – English Language
|Connectors||5||Moderate – Difficult|
|Phrase Replacement||5||Moderate – Difficult|
|Sentence Rearrangement||5||Moderate – Difficult|
|Error Detection||10||Moderate – Difficult|
|Reading Comprehension||20||Moderate – Difficult|
|Total||50||Moderate – Difficult|
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis – English Language Questions Asked
- Reading Comprehension 1
Topic – Related to Finance & Economy
- Reading Comprehension 2
Topic – New Technology for children in France
- A sentence was given in parts and one part was marked as bold and that part was grammatically correct. Out of the rest, there were 2 parts having grammatical errors in them and the candidate had to identify those two parts.
- 3 sentences were given out of which candidate had to identify the sentence(s) which were grammatically correct.
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis – General Awareness
- Question were from January and February month’s current affairs.
- Questions from banking and financial awareness
- 8-10 Questions from Static awareness
- 7-8 Questions from abbreviations
- questions related to climate change summit, capitals
- Questions from currency note details
Syndicate Bank PO Analysis – General Awareness Questions Asked
- Which country is not in BIMSTEC– Pakistan
- One Questions Related to Repo Rate
- The Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development is awarded to ___________ for his leadership of the country and his achievements during the momentous 10 years from 2004 to 2014– Manmohan Singh
- Karun Kaladharan Nair related to which sports– Cricket
- Baglihar Dam located in– Jammu and Kashmir
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was established by ________ as its wholly owned subsidiary– RBI
- Location of sangai festival 2017– Manipur
- One Questions related to FDI in Private Sector Banks
- What is the meaning of “E” in AEPS- Enabled (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)
- The new Rs 50 denomination banknotes. It has a ___________ with Chariot on the reverse– motif of Hampi
- What is the meaning of “I” in LEI- Identifier (Legal Entity Identifier).
- RuPay a new card payment scheme launched by– NPCI
- One Questions Related to Rs 500 new note which has released in 2016.
- Equitas Small Finance Bank Headquarter– Chennai
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) meeting 2017– Bonn, Germany
- What is the function of NACH-?
- Manik Banerjee related to– Mountaineer
- Venue of AIBA Championship 2017– Hamburg, Germany
- Where is the Head Office of World Food Programme/Organisation– Rome, Italy
- What is the currency of Malaysia– Malaysian ringgit
- Imphal is the capital city of– Manipur
- Where is the Headquaters of SIDBI– Lucknow
- What is the meaning of “A” in PCA– Action (Prompt Corrective Action).
- Where is the Head Office of Standard Chartered Bank– London, UK
- Every Year 4th January is celebrated as– World Braille Day
- Gobind Sagar is a man-made reservoir situated in– Himachal Pradesh
- One Questions Related to NPCI
- One Questions Related to The Dronacharya Award 2017
- Name the most populated state in India– Uttar Pradesh
- One Questions Related to DICGC
- Ayodhya, also known as Saketa, is an ancient city of India, believed to be the birthplace of Rama and setting of the epic Ramayana. Ayodhya located which bank of river– Sarayu River
- The riel is the currency of– Cambodia
- Name the country, which will host the BRICS summit 2018– South Africa
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Analysis and Review(25th February 2018) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The Syndicate Bank PO Analysis and Review (25th February 2018) Exam is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Syndicate Bank PO Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
You can join or visit at Facebook Page or Twitter for always keep in touch with further updates.