IDBI SO Recruitment 2019 Notification : 61 Specialist Officers Apply Now
IDBI has already released the notification for recruitment of 61 Specialist Officer for FY 2019-20. In this article, candidates can check the details for vacancy wise details, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection criteria.
IDBI Specialist Officer Notification Date 2019-20
|Date of notification||28th Nov, 2019|
|Last Date of form submission||12th Dec, 2019|
IDBI Bank SO Vacancy 2019-20
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|Grade DGM (Grade D)||2|
|AGM (Grade C)||5|
|Manager (Grade B)||54|
IDBI Bank SO Eligibility Criteria 2019-20
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for any posts.
Education Qualification, Age Limit & Experience
Verifies your education qualification, age limit, experience and special skills required for the specific post.
- Grade is B. Vacancy is 40 for minimum age 25 years and maximum age 35 years.
- Education Qualification : Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Science / Fisheries / Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university.
- Experience : Having minimum 04 years of post qualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02
years of experience in agricultural lending in public/ private sector banks / RRBs.
- Specific Skills : (a) Knowledge of economics, farm operations, agricultural processes, etc. (b) Having analytical and
interpersonal skill, critical thinking and problem solving ability. (c) Good Marketing / Finance / IT skills with understanding of credit appraisal process.
Faculty – Behavioural Sciences (Organisational behaviour & Human Resource Management)
- Grade is D. Total number of vacancy for this post is 1. Minimum age required is 35 years and max age is 45 years.
- Education Qualification : Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/MBA in HRM. Desirable : Ph.D/ Fellow Programme in Industrial Psychology/ Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ Organizational Development.
- Experience : 10 years of Industry experience in the relevant area.
- Specific Skills : (a) Effective Conduct of Training Sessions as Programme Director (b) Adopt an effective pedagogy for designing a Programme (c) – Delivering training sessions in the core area of expertise using case studies, etc. (d) Developing e-learning modules
Fraud Risk Management – Fraud Analyst (Maker)
- Grade is B. Vacancy for this post is 14. Minimum age is 25 and maximum age is 35 years.
- Education Qualification : Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks. Desirable : CA/ MBA/ CAIIB/ JAIIB
- Experience : Having minimum 04 years of post-qualification working experience as an officer in Banks, with min 02 years of experience in relevant field.
- Specific Skills : (a) Monitoring of suspected transactions (real time and offline) identified by the Transaction Monitoring system and allocated to an individual. (b) Performing pattern analysis, review of transactions which generated the alert as well as review of bank statements of an individual / company whose account has been identified. (c) Submitting offline suspicious cases to checker / final reviewer / Team lead for further analysis. (d) Call the customer in case of online alerts to confirm if the transaction was genuine or fraudulent.
Fraud Risk Management – Investigator (Checker)
- Grade is C. Vacancy available for this post is 5. Minimum age is 28 years and max age is 40 years.
- Education Qualification : Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks. Desirable : CA/ MBA/ CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)/ CAIIB/ JAIIB.
- Experience : Overall banking experience of at least 7 years with min 03 years of experience in Fraud / Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.
- Specific Skills : (a) Perform detailed review of suspicious cases raised by makers (which includes pattern analysis, Bank statement review etc.) (b) In case no issue identified – close the case. (c) If issue identified, gather all supporting
documentation validating the suspicion of a fraudulent transaction. (d) Conduct Quality check reviews for alerts
closed as false positive by the Fraud Analysts. (e) Report the case to Head of the Fraud team as confirmed fraud along with root cause analysis. (f) Support the Head of the Fraud team in preparing and submitting Fraud Monitoring
Reports. (g) Review the alerts and scenarios to ascertain if there are any gaps in the alerts generated vis-à-vis scenario configured or instances where threshold tuning is required.(h) Monitor the performance of the fraud analysts
and reassign alerts wherever necessary. (i) Provide guidance to the analysts including training on fraud specific aspects.
Transaction Monitoring Team – Head
- Grade is D. Vacancy for this post is 1. Minimum age is 35 years and max age is 45 years.
- Education Qualification: CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE). Desirable : CAIIB/JAIIB
- Experience: Overall banking experience of at least 10 years with min 04 years of experience in Fraud /
Vigilance/ RCU / Credit Monitoring teams.
- Special Skills : (a) Oversight on the work performed by fraud analysts and investigator. (b) Conduct Quality check reviews for sample cases. (c) Conduct review of fraud cases marked as confirm fraud by investigator to ascertain if
all required checks have been performed, adequate supporting documentation is available with the Bank to confirm the case and necessary root cause analysis has been performed and gaps identified. (d) Review of transaction monitoring system related operating procedures. (e) Maintain MIS / tracker. (f) Total number cases reviewed on a daily and monthly basis. (g) Total number of cases highlighted and reported as Frauds. (h) Conducting periodic Data Analytics with help of reports/dashboards to assess the validity/ applicability of scenarios/ thresholds and suggesting suitable modifications wherever required. (i) Perform periodic training sessions for providing insights to the transaction
monitoring team. (j) Reporting of fraud cases to the regulator on a timely basis. (k) Keeping a track on the external fraud incidents happening within the industry as well as globally and ascertain if the same are applicable within the Bank and create scenarios for monitoring within the TMS.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3|
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned
Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment
(including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application)
otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable
to military service or invalidment.
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5|
IDBI Bank SO Application Fee 2019
Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate. Candidates should ensure their eligibility before paying the fees/ applying online.
|SC/ST||Rs. 150 (Intimation charges only)|
|For all others||Rs. 700 (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)|
Note : Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future Selection process
Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fee/ intimation charges through ONLINE mode only.
IDBI Bank SO Selection Procedure 2019
Selection process for Grades viz ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ will comprise of preliminary screening based on the eligibility criteria, candidate’s qualifications, suitability/ experience, etc. submitted online. Only such candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and/ or Personnel Interview (PI).
IDBI Bank SO Salary 2020
See below the salary structure 2020 for IDBI Specialist Officers.
|Deputy General Manager, Grade ‘D’||In the scale of 50030-1460(4)-55870-1650(2)-59170 (07 years)|
|Assistant General Manager, Grade ‘C’||In the scale of 42020-1310(5)-48570-1460(2)-51490 (8 years)|
|Manager – Grade ‘B’||In the scale of 31705-1145(1)-32850-1310(10)-45950 (12 years)|
How to apply for IDBI Bank SO 2019-20
- Click on the above direct link given.
- Now press on the ‘Click here for New Registration‘
- Enter your basic info like email id and phone number. You will receive the registration number and password. Login through it.
- Upload your photo and signature, education details and do the online payment.
- Alternatively you can apply through official website of IDBI.
- Go to Career option and current opening.
- Follow above steps from 2 to 4.
IDBI Bank SO Notification PDF Download
Candidates can view or download the notification pdf 2019 for IDBI Specialist Officer.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….