RRB Group D Exam Analysis 04 October 2018 – All Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Railway RRB Group D Exam is also conducting today i.e. 04 October 2018. There are 62,907 vacancies for the Railway Group D posts. RRB Group D exam is taking place in three shift 1st (9 AM),2nd (12:30 PM),3rd (4 PM). This article covers the questions asked and expected cut off up to level candidate should attempt. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the Railway all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficult level. Candidates will also able to get PDF.
Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
There are three shifts in which RRB or Railway Group D Exam has been divided. There are some points that should be in mind while giving exams.
- RRB group d exam will be conduct from 17th September to 5th December 2018. In which Date for Exam in September Month 17th, 18th, 19th,20th,24th, 25th,26th ,
- and in October the exam will going to be conduct on 1st, 3rd,4th, 5th,8th, 9th,10th,11th,12th,15th,16th,24th.25th,26th,29th. and
- in November Month the RRB will conduct the exam on 1st,2nd,12th,15th,16th,19th,20th,22th,26th,27th.
- In December the Exam will be only one three days which is 3rd, 4th and 5th December 2018.
- RRB Group D Exam is Computer Based Test.
- Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- First Stage CBT round is for selecting candidates for second rounds CBT.
- Marks of first CBT will not be included in the final merit list.
- First Stage CBT will be for 90 minutes total only.
- 1 / 3rd for every Incorrect Answer.
- Total 100 questions will only be asked.
|Shift 1 Timing||09.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Shift 2 Timing||12.30 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Shift 3 Timing||04.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check the Railway or RRB group d exam pattern below in tabulated form also.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|GA and Current Affairs||20|
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 4th October 2018 1st Shift
Below is given the Railway / RRB Group D Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam and appearing for second CBT.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||12-14|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy||22-24|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 4th Oct 2018- Maths Question Asked
The level of Railway Or RRB Group D Maths was moderate. Below are some maths questions asked in shift 1.
1. A and B walks in opposite direction 3km/h and 2km/h . Then find the distance between theirs after two hours ?-10km
2. An amount on becomes on compound Interest Rs. 650 at the end of one year and at the end of 2nd year becomes 676. then find the principle ?-625
3. If sum of first three numbers is 186. then find the value of second number ?-62
4. x3-3x+1 =0 , find the value of x3 + 1/x3 =?-18
5. Find the value of x from √5x-6 +√5x+6 =6 ?-2
6. Find the value of √0.7 =?
|Sections||No. of Question||Level|
|Time & Work||1-2||Easy|
|Algebra & Trignometry||2-3||Easy- Moderate|
|Time and Distance||1-2||Easy|
|Age Calculation (Average)||1-2||Easy|
|SI & CI||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 4th Oct 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was Easy to Moderate. Below are some question asked in Shift 1.
1. Find the Odd Number from the 31-28,27-23,9-16,5-2
3. Day on 31st May 1999 ?
4. If Monday on 1st January 2018, then what day will be on 1st January 2019 ?Tuesday
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||2-3||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||3||Easy|
|Alphabetical & Number System||2||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 4th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
1. Who is the Chief executive Officer of Dena Bank ?-Shri Karnam Sekar
2. Name the Capital of Brazil?-Brazilia
3. Who is the current President of Bangladesh ?- Abdul hamid
4. Who is the governor of Himachal Pradesh ?-A.V. Vrat
5. Who is the current governor of Jammu & Kashmir ?- Satya Pal Malik
6. Who is the brand Ambassador of Muthoot Group ?- Amitabh Bachen
7. Who is the governor of Assam ?- Jagdish Mukhti, and Chief Minister is S. Sonowal
8. Currency of Saudi Arabia ?- Riyal
9. Harmanpreet Singh is related to which game ?- Hockey
10. Who is the foreign Minister of India ?- Sushma Sawraj
11. Capital of Uganda ?- Kmapala
12. Who is honored with Dada Saheb Falhke Award 2017 ?-Vinod Khanna
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 4th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
1. What is the name of Banking Powder ?- NAHCO3
2. From respirates from which organ ?- Skin
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 4th October 2018 2nd Shift.
|General Awareness on Current affairs||Moderate||12-15|
Below are some questions asked in 2nd shift of 4th October 2018.
1. Two questions were asked from the Pipes and Cistern.
2. √0.5 =?
3. Who is honored with Gyanpith Award 2017 ?- Krishna Sobti
4. Bhankhda Nangal Dam is located in which state ?- Himachal Pradesh
5. What is the full form of IRCTC ?-Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation
6. Muskan Kirar is related to which Game ? –Tiranandaji
7. Capital of France ?- Paris
8. Who is the author of ‘ Half Girlfriend ‘ Book ?- Chetan Bhagat
9. World Student Day is observed on which date ?- 15 October.
10. Which country will host 22nd FIFA Football World Cup 2022 ?- Qatar
11. A person spends 16.5 % of his income on house tax and 12.5 % of remainder on Charity. After that, he saves Rs. 7000. Find his total expenses.-2600
12. A passenger goes from A to B at speed of 24KM /h and returns at the speed of 30 Km/h and takes 40 minutes less in going than coming , then find the distance between A to B ?-80 KM
13. Express the Venn Diagram of City, Districts, and country
14. Complete the series 2A9B6C13D ?10
15. If x+1/x = 5 then find the value of x5 +1 / x5 = ?-2525
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 4th October 2018 3rd Shift
Below are some question asked in 3rd Shift of 4th October 2018.
1. A buyer purchases 8 Killogram more sugar in Rs. 160 when the price of sugar is decreased by 20 % . Then find the Price of sugar /Kg before the price is decreased. ?Rs. 5
2. A compound interest Rs. 410 is earned on a certain money at the @ of 5% for the two years. Then find the simple interest on the same money at same rate and same time ?- Rs. 400
3. A Pot is filled with 100 Liters Milk, from the pot,10 Liters milk is replaced by water, Then again 10 liters milk is replaced by same water, then find the ratio Between the milk and water at last ?-81:19
4. Who is the Prime Minister of Bangladesh ?- Shekh Hashina
5. Which state has won the Vijay Hjare Trophy 2017-18 ?-Karnataka
6. Which country will host the 32 Winter Olympic Games 2020 ?-Japan
7. When was fought the War of khanva ?-1527
8. PH value of Milk is –6.5-6.7
9. Who is Chief Executive Officer of Shya Omi?-Li June
10. Who is the Governor of Assam ?- Jagdish Mukhi
11. One -Two question were asked from the Electronic arrangement
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Review 4th October 2018 All Shift 1, 2, 3-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
RRB or Railway Group D Exam 4th Oct Shift 1 & Shift 2 and Shift 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway Group D Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
You can join or visit at Facebook Page or Twitter for always keep in touch with further updates.
Read more articles….
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
Sir sc chandhigarh rrb gp d cut of tell
Sir junior asst ki vacancy kab ayegi jkssb