RRB Group D Exam Analysis 05 October 2018 – All Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Railway RRB Group D Exam is also conducting today i.e. 05 October 2018. There are 62,907 vacancies for the Railway Group D posts. RRB Group D exam is taking place in three shift 1st (9 AM),2nd (12:30 PM),3rd (4 PM). This article covers the questions asked and expected cut off up to level candidate should attempt. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the Railway all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficult level. Candidates will also able to get PDF.
Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
There are three shifts in which RRB or Railway Group D Exam has been divided. There are some points that should be in mind while giving exams.
|RRB Group D Exam Month||Date|
|September 2018||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th|
|October 2018||1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th|
|November 2018||1st, 2nd, 12th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th|
|December 2018||3rd, 4th and 5th|
- RRB Group D Exam is Computer Based Test.
- Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- First Stage CBT round is for selecting candidates for second rounds CBT.
- Marks of first CBT will not be included in the final merit list.
- First Stage CBT will be for 90 minutes total only.
- 1 / 3rd for every Incorrect Answer.
- Total 100 questions will only be asked.
|Shift 1 Timing||09.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Shift 2 Timing||12.30 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Shift 3 Timing||04.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check the Railway or RRB group d exam pattern below in tabulated form also.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|GA and Current Affairs||20|
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th October 2018 1st Shift
Below is given the Railway / RRB Group D Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam and appearing for second CBT.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||12-15|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy||22-24|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th Oct 2018- Maths Question Asked
The level of Railway Or RRB Group D Maths was moderate. Below are some maths questions asked in shift 1st.
1. The ratio of milk and water in a mixture of 60 liters is 2:3, how much water should be added so that quantity of water be 4 times ?-60
2. A shopkeeper marks 30 % more market price and sells 20% less to a customer. then find the profit earned by a shopkeeper in % ?-4%
3. A person spends 80 % of his income. If his income is increased by 10% then his expenses is decreases by 20% , now find the ration of new and old saving ?-46:20
4. Some question were related to quadrilateral and triangle in geometry.
5. If Tanθ = 4/3 then find the value of (1+cosθ)(1-cosθ) / (1-sinθ)(1+sinθ) =?
|Sections||No. of Question||Level|
|Time & Work||2||Easy|
|Algebra & Trignometry||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Distance||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Age Calculation (Average)||1||Easy|
|SI & CI||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th Oct 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was Easy to Moderate. Below are some question asked in Shift 1st.
1. Complete this series 10,17,26,37, ?-58
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||2-3||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Alphabetical & Number System||2-3||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
1. Which state has announced as a smart city according to the Smart India Mission ?- Gujarat
2. Who is the CEO of Microsoft ?- Satya Nadela
3. Who is the Chief Minister of Nagaland ?-Neiphiu Rio
4. Satyveer Singh is related to which game ?- Hockey
5. Who is the author of ‘War and Peace’?- Liyo Tolsroy
6. Nagarjun Sagar Project is located on which river ?- Krishna River
7. Who is the founder of Paytm ?-Vijay Shekhar Sharma
8. Which state have highest roads ?- Maharashtra.
9. Where is the headquarter of World Business Organisation is located ?- Geneva
10. Who is the governor of Utter Pradesh ?- Ram Naik
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
1. Atomic mass of Pottessium –38
2. Which acid is found in lemon ?- Sitrik Acid
3. Who discovered the Vaccine of Chechuk ?- Adverd Jener
4. More question were asked from numerical section of chemistry.
5. What is apsore ? Distance between sun and earth is known as apsore.
6. Which gas is used to make Soda Water ?- Co2
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th October 2018 2nd Shift.
|General Awareness on Current affairs||Easy-Moderate||13-14|
Below are some questions asked in 2nd shift of 5th October 2018.
1. Atomic Mass of Argon(Ar) – 39.9, Its atomic number is 18, and it is in 18th group of periodic table.
2. Blood consists of – Red blood Cells, white Blood Cells, Platelates
3. Complete this series 2,7,17,37,77, ?-157
4. Who is the founder of slave dynasty ?- Kutubdin
5. Helogen is related to which group in periodic table ?- 17
6. 1-2 questions were asked from the brand Ambassador.
7. Who is the Chief Executive Officer of Flipkart ?- Kalyan Krishna Murthi
8. Who is Manushi Chiller ?-She is Winner of Miss World 2017peagent.
9. Om is an SI unit of – Resitence
10. Express the related word from – Assam : Dispur ::Andhra Pradesh : ?- Amravati
11. Who became CM of Karanataka on 23rd May 2018 ?-HD Kumaraswamy
12. PH Value of Vinegar ?2.4-2.8
13. Who is the director of Parmanu The story of Phokran Film ?-Abhishek Sharma
14. Who is the Brand Ambassador of Nestle 2015 ?
15. Who is the founder of Arya Mahila Samaj during 1880 ?- Ramabai
16. Where is the headquarter of Interpol is located ?-France
17. Which countries are involved in BRICS ?- 5, Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.
18. Who is the first women defence minister of India ?- Indira Gandhi
19. Who is the brand Ambassador of Uttrakhand ?- Sanjay Dutt
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th October 2018 3rd Shift
Below are some question asked in 3rd Shift of 5th October 2018.
1. A man gives 30% off on marked price and he earns 20 % as a profit then find how much selling price should be more than cost price in % ?-100/3 %
2. A student takes 40 % in a exam, and fails by 20 numbers, other student takes 45 % and pass by 30 numbers more then find the passed percentage ?-42 %
3. Ram can complete a work in 20 days and With the help of Sohan, Ram can complete the whole work in 12 days, how much no. of days will be taken by Sohan if he alone works ?-30 days
4. B begins a business by investing Rs. 3500, after the 5 months, C comes in business as a sharing partner, B and C distribute profit in the ration of 2:3 , find the investment money invested by C ?-Rs. 9,000
5. What is DNA and RNA ? – nucleic acid
6. Who is the governor of Bihar ?- Lal ji Tanden
7. Capital of Assam – Dispur
8. ———-is found in sugar which is used for domestic purpose ?-Sucroes
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Review 5th October 2018 All Shift 1, 2, 3-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
RRB or Railway Group D Exam 5th Oct Shift 1 , Shift 2 and Shift 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway Group D Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….