SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Analysis: 4th to12th August (All Shifts) for Tier-1 Exam Analysis -Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd
SSC CHSL Tier-1 exam 2021 are started from 4th to 12th August 2021 and will be held in 3 shifts. Candidates who are going to appear for next shift exam must be waiting for previous shift exam analysis.
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) exam is held every year for the recruitment in the posts as following below-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
Lakhs of candidates are going to appear in this exam for getting a lucrative job. Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation.
In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||22-23|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
|SSC CHSL 2021 Exam Shifts||Timings|
|Shift-1||9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (Reporting at 7:30 AM)|
|Shift-2||12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (Reporting at 10:30 AM)|
|Shift-3||3:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Reporting at 1:30 PM)|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 4th Aug 2021 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
It is very scoring topic of the exam. General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
- Venn Diagram – Women Professor, Widow
- NUMERAL – LTMEKZQ -> find the logic
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
- Counting based on rectangles – very close options – 17, 18, 19, 20.
- Number series based on gaps of cubes, +13, +23, +33…
- Venn Diagram – Graduate, Teacher, Player
- Paper cutting – 2 questions. (Square and circle was cut from the corners)
- Mirror Image – Alphanumeric (it was too long, though the options were easy)
- Letter series – A gap of +2
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions 5th August 2021
- Venn Diagram on Dpctor, Lawyer and man
- Number Series (decreasing order)
- Number set based question
- Odd one Out – Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Indonesia
- Counting of triangles was asked.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions 5th August 2021
- Question on counting of Triangle
- Analogy – Number based, Number and Letter mixture
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions 6th August 2021
- Number Series – 15, 7, 252,?
- Analogy – number based
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions 9th August 2021
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions 11th August 2021
- Easy to be solved Alphanumeric Series related questions.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||3||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 4th Aug 2021 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
It is an important section of overall exam as this is less time consuming. It contains 50 marks for 25 questions. Questions comes mostly from current affairs activity, history & geography etc.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- Chairman of All India Football Federation? – Praful Patel
- Who is the chief justice of AP high court? – Arup Kumar Goswami
- When was Vijaynagar empire found? -> When Muhammad Tughlaq was losing his power in Deccan, the two Hindu princes, Harihar and Bukka founded an independent kingdom in the region between the river Krishna and Tungabhadra in 1336.
- Where is the Corporate headquarter of SBI?
- Where is the Corporate headquarters of SBI? -> Mumbai
- Why currency devaluation is done? -> 1. To Boost Exports · 2. To Shrink Trade Deficits · 3. To Reduce Sovereign Debt Burdens
- What is the Shortcut to print? -> keyboard shortcut key Ctrl + P
- What is the SI unit of Pressure? -> pascal (Pa)
- Telangana state was formed in which year? -> 2 June 2014
- Who is the President of Srilanka? -> Mr Nanadasena Gotabaya Rajapaksa
- Who is the Chairman of FICCI? -> Uday Shankar
- What is the formula of Dry Ice? -> solid carbon dioxide, with the formula CO₂.
- Finance Commission Article
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question 4th Aug 2021
- When did IBN Battuta visit India? -> In 1334, Ibn Battuta arrived in India all the way through the mountains of Afghanistan during the time of the Tughlaq dynasty.
- Who is the snooker champion? -> Mark Selby
- What is the origin of Chambal river? -> The 1,024 kilometres (636 mi) long Chambal River originates from the Singar Chouri peak on the northern slopes of the Vindhyan escarpment near Mandav,67.5 kilometres (41.9 mi) South-West of Mhow in Indore District, Madhya Pradesh state, at an elevation of about 843 metres (2,766 ft).
- Who is the youngest lok sabha speaker? -> Agatha Sangma
- Down syndrome illnesses comes under which type of illnesses? -> Down syndrome, also called Down’s syndrome, trisomy 21, or (formerly) mongolism, congenital disorder caused by the presence in the human genome of extra genetic material from chromosome 21.
- Distance B/W Sun and Earth is minimum at? ->147.1 M-Km
- What is the formula of Plaster of Paris? -> (CaSO4)2.H2O or Ca2H2O9S2
- In Olympics in which field India won most medals up to 2020?
- One question from ajanta ellora caves?
- One question from article 74?
- Questions from common wealth games in India?
- Question related to the detergent?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions 4th Aug 2021
- Kuldeep Handoo related to which sports? -> Wushu Athlete
- When was Cornwallis code formed? -> 1793
- Who got the FIFA 2020 award? -> Best Men’s Player Award- Robert Lewandowski
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions 5th Aug 2021
- How many seats does Mizoram have in Lok Sabha? – 1 seat
- Who was first Indian Governor of RBI? -> Chintaman Dwarkanath Deshmukh
- Where is Saddle Peak located? -> located on North Andaman Island in India’s Andaman and Nicobar Islands. At 731 m, it is the highest point of the archipelago.
- Who can revoke the position of judges in the Supreme Court and High Court? -> the president.
- In Human Development Index India’s Rank on which number? -> 131
- Next FIFA world cup will be held in which country? -> Qatar 2022.
- Where is salt water lake? -> The Sambhar Salt Lake, India’s biggest inland salt lake, is found 80 km (50 miles) southwest of the city of Jaipur and 64 km (40 miles) upper east of Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- India’s largest Delta? -> the Ganges Delta
- Who was the First Governor-General of India? -> Warren Hastings
- Shanti Swarup Bhatnagar related to which field? -> Any citizen of India engaged in research in any field of science and technology up to the age of 45 years is eligible for the prize.
- Atal Pension Yojana was launched in which year? -> on 09.05. 2015 to create a universal social security system for all Indians, especially the poor, the under-privileged and the workers in the unorganised sector.
- Raja Parba festival related to which state? -> in Odisha. It is a 3-days unique festival in which the onset of monsoon and the earth’s womanhood is celebrated by the state.
- Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state? – Karnataka
- Who is the President of Hockey India? -> Narinder Dhruv Batra
- India’s 1st Ginger processing center is located in which state? -> located at Ri-Bhoui district in Meghalaya
- Body temperature managing gland? -> The hypothalamus helps keep the body’s internal functions in balance. It helps regulate: Appetite and weight. Body temperature.
- Cherry blossom is celebrated in which state? -> The festival is held every year in Shillong, the capital of Meghalaya, to celebrate the unique autumn flowering of the Himalayan cherry blossoms and mark the beginning of India’s version of autumn.
- Article 148 is related to -> CAG
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions 5th Aug 2021
- Who discovered blood circulation? -> William Harvey
- What is the measure of Inertia? -> mass
- FIFA world cup 2022 will be held in which country? -> Qatar
- Commonwealth Games will be held in which year? -> 2022
- Which App was launched by the Ministry of Home Affairs?
- Ebola is caused by? -> Ebola virus
- First indigenous pistol by DRDO? -> Machine Pistol ASMI,
- International Film Festival of India host state? -> Goa
- One question from Keibul Lamjao national park?
- One question related to Article 48?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions 5th Aug 2021
- Minimum age to vote under Lok Sabha? – 25 years
- How many stories are in Qutub Minar? -> five distinct storeys
- Where is Sambhar lake? -> situated in east-central Rajasthan state, west of Jaipur.
- Highest point border between India and Nepal? -> Kangbachen
- Where is Khajuraho temple? -> Chattarpur district in Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the head of National School of Drama? -> Paresh Rawal
- Mamluk dynasty was started by? -> Mamluk Sultanate
- The international summit on Science Technology and engineering and mathematics was held at?
- Socialist and Secular is what part of constitution?
- At room temperature, Bromine state will be? -> Liquid
- Dada Saheb Phalke Award 2020 goes to? -> one of the greatest actors in history of Indian cinema Rajnikant ji
- Lohit River originate from? -> It originates in eastern Tibet, in the Zayal Chu range and surges through Arunachal Pradsh for 200 kim, before reaching in the plains of Assam.
- Bhadra Wilde Life sanctuary is at? -> Karnataka
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions 6th Aug 2021
- India won its Last hockey Olympic in which year? -> 1980
- Sambhar lake is located in which state? -> Rajasthan
- Night blindness is caused by which vitamin? -> vitamin A deficiency
- Press Freedom Index 2020 Top country? -> Norway
- Lovelina wins Olympics in how much kg? -> 49 Kg
- In International Freedom Index, which country took 1st place? -> Singapore
- What is the rank of India in the Economy Forum Index? -> 140th
- In 2018, India won how many gold medals? -> 26 Gold medals
- Youngest Congress president till now? Ans: Maulaza Abdul Gandhi azad
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sichai Yojna was started in which year? -> 1st July, 2015
- Battle in 1612 between British vs–?
- In 20-20 Test, the highest number of wickets was taken by which Indian player? -> Muttiah Muralitharan has taken the highest number of wickets in Test cricket.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Questions 6th Aug 2021
- Who wrote Baburnama? -> Zahiru’d-din Muhamad Babur
- How to impeach chief justice of India? ->Impeachment of CJI or any other Supreme Court judge can be initiated in either House of Parliament. It requires a notice of motion issued by 100 MPs from the Lok Sabha or 50 MPs from the Rajya Sabha.
- Where is Park Street? -? Kolkata, West Bengal
- LAC boundary is between which country? -> India and China
- Who received the nobel prize for Physics? -> Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel and Andrea Ghez
- What percentage is allocated to GDP for education ? -> 6% of GDP
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions 6th Aug 2021
- Who is the captain of the Indian Women Hockey’s team? -> Rani Rampal
- First high court set in India? -> The Calcutta High Court
- Khyal Dance form is from which state? -> Rajasthan
- Total number of vitamin is essential for human body is? -> There are 13 essential vitamins.
- E-Sampada is from which ministry? -> Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- K2 peak is associated with?-> because it was the second peak measured in the Karakoram Range.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions 9th Aug 2021
- Pakistan first played Olympics in which year? -> Pakistan first participated at the Olympic Games in 1948 in London, and has sent athletes to compete in every Summer Olympic Games since then, except for when they participated in the American-led boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics in Soviet Union.
- Which is a Polar molecule? -> A polar molecule is a molecule in which one end of the molecule is slightly positive, while the other end is slightly negative. A diatomic molecule that consists of a polar covalent bond, such as HF, is a polar molecule.
- Longest Ghati in India? -> Chenani Nashri Tunnel road tunnel in Jammu and Kashmir on NH 44 is the longest road tunnel in India with a length of 9.28 km.
- Who is from India elected as chairperson of the world health organization’s Executive? [Ans- Dr. Harsh Verdhan]
- Safed Koh is in which country? -> Safed Koh, Afghanistan-Pakistan
- Who was the youngest player to debut in a Test Match? -> Hasan Raza
- While Washing clothes by washing soda which reaction takes place? -> Washing soda is synthesized through Solvay’s process. Solvay’s process involves the reaction of sodium chloride, ammonia and carbon dioxide in water. Carbon dioxide involved is produced through calcium carbonate and the calcium oxide left is used in recovering ammonia from ammonium chloride.
- How long did Pakistan rule Bangladesh? -> Pakistan and Bangladesh are both South Asian Muslim-majority countries. Following the end of the British Raj, the two countries formed a single state for 24 years. The Bangladesh Liberation War in 1971 resulted in the secession of East Pakistan as the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Pakistan’s first female who participated in Olympics. –> Shabana Akhtar
- Chuy Valley is located in which country? [Ans- Kazakhstan]
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions 10th Aug 2021
- Who is the first youngest mayor in India? -> Arya Rajendran S. of 21 age currently serves as the mayor of the Thiruvananthapuram Corporation.
- Article related to citizenship? -> Articles 5-11
- India’s first Solar Power Tree in which state? -> Solar Power Tree is a structure that is designed like a tree with branches made of steel to hold the photovoltaic panels. India’s first Solar Power Tree has been designed by Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) in Durgapur, West Bengal.
- Most catches taken by a cricketer in slip? ->Mahela Jayawardene. 440 international catches
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions 11th Aug 2021
- What is the state flower of Manipur? -> Shirui Lily, or Lilium mackliniae
- In which year Nagaland formed a separate state? -> Nagaland achieved statehood in 1963, and a democratically elected government took office in 1964.
- Which state was established in 1941 in India?
- Which island is situated in the Bay of Bengal? -> Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Jawra language belongs to which state?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions 12th Aug 2021
- World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated on which date? -> 15th March
- Kalbelia dance form is associated with Indian State? -> Rajasthan
- Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was announced in which year union budget? -> The initiative was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019.
- Chambal is a tributary to which river? -> Yamuna River
- Which Indian Amendment Act made Goa a Union Territory? -> Twelfth Amendment of the Constitution of India, 1962
- Brand Ambassador of PayTm first Games? -> Sachin Tendulkar
- Python is – a computer language
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 4th Aug (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- cosA=4x^2/(1+4x^2), find the value of sinA?
- From 2D, Equilateral triangle question was asked.
- Find the parameter of Pizza slice when diameter was given.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
- a:b 2:3 ,2c:5d 3:5 so value 5c:10d ?
- The difference between simple int 11per year and compound int 10per 2 year rupee is 25000.
- The sides of a triangular field are 60 m, 112m and 164. What is the cost of fencing the
field at the rate of 10.5 Rs/m.
- A:B,B:C is given find A:C
- If x2 + 1 -2x = 0 , then x2 -2 = ?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
- If (x+1/x)3 = 27, then x2+1/x2=?
- Selling price- 1170, Loss% = 22% Profit. What will be Profit/Loss % if SP= 1450?
- 1 Dozen Apple bought at 125 MRP, sold at 25% discount, How many apples will be sold at Selling price of Rs. 75?
- a+b= p, ab=q, then a4 + b4=?
- Sin θ – Cos θ= 0, value of Cot θ=?
- Cos θ= 4x2/1+42, Sinθ=?
- Speed of boat= 13, Speed of stream= 9, The person going 88 km downstream and 22 km upstream. What is the total distance time?
- If a person travels 1/4th of a journey covered with 20km/h, 1/5th covered with 10km/h and remaining with 60km/h. What is the average speed?
- A:B = 11:7, B:C = 4:19 then find A:B:C=?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions 5th August 2021
- If tanX value is cot48, then find the value of 2x.
- In an Isosceles triangle ABC in which AD is perpendicular on BC, AD is 12 cm and the perimeter of ABC is 36 cm. Find BC?
- By selling 144 tin boxes. Ram suffers a loss equal to SP of 6 boxes. If the total CP of boxes is 7200 what SP of a box?
- Two women A and B separately can mow a field in 8 and 12 hours respectively if they work in stretches of one hours alternatively B beginning at 9 am when will be the mowing be finished?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions 5th August 2021
- If in a 13/18 sheet, 3 cm square cut from each corner, then find the area of the remaining area?
- Cosθ = P2 – 1/P2 + 1 , Cosecθ will be
- In a triangle ABC, Angle A is 66°, I is an incenter in the triangle. Angle A will be?
- Principal – Rs 7200, Rate – 20%, Time -18%, Calculate Compound Interest Half Yearly?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions 5th August 2021
- x2 – 3√2 x + 1 = 0 , find value of x3 + 1/x3
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions 6th August 2021
- x – y = 4, xy = 3, x3 – y3 =?
- MRP = Rs. 960, SP = Rs. 816, discount percentage is?
- A:B = 5 : 7 , B:C = 8 : 15, find 8C/5A = ?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions 6th August 2021
- x2 + 1/x2 = 6√3 , x4 + 1/x4 = ?
- A triangle has an angle of 78 degree, find the interior angle?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions 9th August 2021
- Quant was very calculative and time taking
- The volume of large cube was given cut into 27 equal pieces. The area of each small cube was asked.
- x+2y= given, x3+8y3= Given, find the value of x and y
- What is the Perimeter of right triangle having two sides 25 and 20?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions 10th August 2021
- x+1/15x = 3 find 9x^3+1/375x^3?
- If 3 sec a + 4 cos a = 4root3 then 1-sin a +cos a =?
- P = 12000 Time = 5 Years SI= 6000.Find CI of the same Principle and the same rate for 3 Years?
- In a triangle, ABC DE is parallel to BC. AD=3,AE=2 , DB = 6 Find EC?
- An article is sold after a 15 % discount at 425. if Sold without discount profit will be 15 %. Find CP?
- 10 Men or 15 women take 30 days to complete a work how many will 15 men and 27 women will take?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions 12th August 2021
- A completes the work in 04 days whereas B completes the work in 06 days. How many days will it take both of them to complete the work?
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Speed & Distance [Train]||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1||Easy|
|SI & CI||1||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||2||Easy|
|Data Interpretation [Pie Chart & Bar Graph]||3||Moderate|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 4th Aug 2021 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
- Meaning of Obligatory -> required by a legal, moral, or other rule; compulsory.
- Synonyms -> Credilous (Gullible) ; Wry (mocking)
- Antonyms -> Mendacious (Dishonest)
- Idioms -> Tenterhooks (waiting nervously for something to happen)
- Meaning of Plutocracy (Plutocracy)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
- Synonyms – Dearth (Scarcity)
- Antonym – Weird (natural)
- Spelling error – Accommodate, Highlight
- Narration – Imperative Sentence – She said to her friend to take her dog for a walk.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
will be updated soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question 5th August 2021
- Idiom – At one’s wit’s end (Completely puzzled and perplexed, not knowing what to do.)
- Spelling Correction – Possession, Hostile
- Synonyms – Forbid
- One word substitution – Venture (undertake a risky or daring journey or course of action.)
- Active Passive – He gave the rent.
- Cloze Test on Northern State
- Idiom – As thick as thieves ( very close or friendly; sharing secrets.)
- Correct Pair – Between and And
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Question 5th August 2021
- Cloze Test Topic-> Hydroelectric power generation
- Synonym-> apathetic
- Synonyms-> immortal
- Idioms & phrases-> big hearted
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question 6th August 2021
- Synonyms -> Callous (heartless)
- Antonyms -> Livid (Cheerful), Affinity (hatred), enthusiastic (Apathetic)
- One word substitution -> Matricide (a person who kills their mother)
- Topic of cloze test-> Fuel related
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question 6th August 2021
- Idiom – Without Rhyme or reason
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Question 6th August 2021
- Spelling : Accommodation
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question 9th August 2021
- Spelling error -> Acquire, Assimilation
- Idioms-> Cook the Book, Cut for corners
- Synonym -> Absolute (Impeccable), Paranoid (Suspicious)
- Antonym -> Candlestine (Public)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question 11th August 2021
- Synonyms-> Travel, Forsake
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question 12th August 2021
- Synonym of Jeopardy
- Spelling Error – Problem, Proclaim
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2021
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2021
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CHSL Exam Review 4th Aug to 12th 2021 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CHSL 4th Aug 2021 Shift 1 , Exam for Tier 1 is over now. Hence it is time to share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!