SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 10th July 2019 -Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier-1 Exam)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level.
Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018-19 were also asked.
Today is the 10th day of CHSL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||19-21|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
1st Shift – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
2nd Shift – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
3rd Shift – 4:00 – 5:00 PM
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 10 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
- 1 2 6 24 120 ? -> Ans – 720
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
- Mumbai : capital :: Yan : ?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
- If CAT is coded as 72 and TRIELT = some value , then what will be value of something.
- One question to arrange in logical and meaning order -> Winter, Summer, Monsoon, Autumn, Spring
- Trim :Hair ::?
- If Mechanic is related to Operator, find the relation of Car
- Complete this series 6,12,36,144,?
- Statement and Conclusion (I). All knifes are sword II, all axes are sword
- Venn diagram of wool, leather and wood.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||1-2||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 10 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- Normal audible frequency for humans? -> 20 to 20,000 Hz
- App launched by Google for children- bolo app
- What was the reason behind the Kheda movement by Gandhiji? -> People of Kheda were unable to pay the high taxes levied by the British due to crop failure and a plague epidemic.
- Author of the book “celestial bodies” who won the booker prize? -> Omani author Jokha Alharthi
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question
- Hindi has been declared the third official language of which country? -> UAE
- What is the tagline of “axis bank”? -> Badhti Ka naam Zindagi.
- Man booker international Prize? -> Milkman
- Author of book “Target 3 Billion”? -> APJ Abdul Kalam
- GI tag is given to oranges of which state? -> Nagpur
- Man booker international Prize?
- Author of the book “Every vote counts” -> Navin Chawla
- How many times has the given title been won by Ussain bolt?
- SI unit of Temperature -> Kelvin
- Finance minister under which article?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- Pradhanmantri Kissan Samman Yojana purpose?
- Khajuraho Temple was built by which dynasty? -> Chandela
- Forms of Oath is in which schedule of the constitution?
- Anjum Moudgil related to which sport? -> Shooter
- Who won the able prize 2019?
- who is not founder of Hindustan?
- Name the ruler who is known as alamgir?
- Name the women has won the award in 59 kg in tournament 2019?
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 10 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- x+ 1/x = 4 Find x^4-1/x^4= ?
- 2 items were bought at a combined price of Rs 2000. One was sold at 12% profit and the other sold at 12% Loss. The total Loss was 1.2% Find the CP of first item.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
- DI was bar graph on pages of books. According to student’s feedback, it was difficult.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
- DI was based on Income & Expenditure in 2012, 2013… 2017 year. Find the similar ratio in another year.
- If marked price is 786 and successive discounts 10% and 5% applied, what is Selling Price? Ans – 684
- Sin (A+B) – Cos(A+ B)= Value given. Find A and B
- If θ = 9, find value of cotθ cot2θ cot3θ cot4θ cot5θ cot6θ cot7θ cot8θ cot9θ.
- Man is 3 times effecient as of woman, if three man and two woman complete a work in 2 days, how much day will be taken by a man for completion of work?
- A borrowed Rs. 3000, on 31 December at the rate of 15 % per annum at simple interest, find the amount paid by A on 31 august 2008?
- If Root(1-sin X) /(1+sin X) = a-sinx, find the value of a?
- Three container of 40L, 30L and 20L and their ratio of mixture of milk and water was given, we will have to find total quantity of water in these mixture?
- If (square of a + square of b)=169 ,ab =60 fine the value of square of a -square of b)=?
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 10 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
- Antonyms of Silent -> Audible
- Antonym of Complacent -> Interested
- Synonym of identical -> Homogeneous
- Synonym of Immediate -> Prompt
- Idiom- bolt from the blue (meaning – an event or a piece of news which is sudden and unexpected; a complete surprise.)
- Idiom- Left hand compliment (meaning – an insulting negative comment disguised as praise)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
- Spelling Correction of Bureaucracy
- Antonym of Random
- Synonym of Radiance
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- Spelling Correction of Conspiracy
- Idiom: Beat around the bush (Meaning – To delay or avoid talking about something difficult or unpleasant.)
- Idiom: pain in my neck
- Spelling correction: necessary
- Synonym of wary
- Antonym of Recede
- Current spelling of necessary
- Find the correct spelling from below option – A. Cunstruction B. Controversy
- One Word substitution – one who is expert about skin disease
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CHSL Exam Review 10 July 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CHSL 10th July 2019 Shift 1 , Exam for Tier 1 is over now. Hence it is time to share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!