SSC CHSL Exam Analysis : 9th July 2019 -Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier-1 Exam)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level.
Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2018-19 were also asked.
Today is the 9th day of CHSL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||19-21|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
1st Shift – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
2nd Shift – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
3rd Shift – 4:00 – 5:00 PM
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 9 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
Shift 1 Reasoning questions will be updated soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
- Heart : body :: House : ?
- Sunflower : Yellow :: Blood : ?
- Tortoise : Reptile :: (Option – spider : reptile, snake : mammal etc.)
- 7 : 56 :: (options 9 : 90 etc.)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions
- 15 August 2021 will fall on which day?
- Ginger: Stem:: Chilli:?
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||1-2||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis GA 9 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Awareness (GA) section was also of easy to moderate level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
- Who is IPL 2019 winner? -> Mumbai Indians
- Which Article is related to children rights?
- Address word related to which sport?
- SC & ST provision is in which article? -> Article 15(4)
- Which factor affect Skin colour? -> Melanin
- odd one out related to hormones?
- One question from indian pilot- Mona Singh
- First lady to get nobel prize in 1903? -> Marie Curie
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question
- Who invented www? -> Tim Berners Lee
- Which bank Tagline is “aapka bhala sabki bhalai” ? -> Bandhan Bank
- Longest serving president of India -> Rajendra Prasad
- Author of book, “Social Harmony”? -> Narendra Modi
- SI unit of radioactivity? -> becquerel (Bq)
- First Defence minister of independent India -> Baldev Singh
- jhijhiya dance related to which state? -> Bihar
- Mughal Garden Wah in Pakistan is situated in which city? -> Hasan Abdal, Pakistan
- Longest river of Srilanka? -> Mahaweli River
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
- Who won the world cup in 1979? -> West Indies Cricket Team
- Hirakud dam is situated on which river? -> Mahanadi River
- Which of the following is not a navratan company?
- Which of the following is not a penninsular river?
- 1st Viceroy of India -> Lord Canning
- Winner of the pro-kabaddi league 2018? -> Bangaluru Bulls
- Article on election of the president? -> Article 54
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 8 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
- If SI for 2 years at a rate of 21% was given, find the Compound Interest (CI)?
- A works for 8 hours and get Rs. 640. B works for 6 hours and gets Rs. 360. Find the per day wages ration (B:A).
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
Shift 2 Quant questions will be updated soon.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
- 3cos²A +cot²A=5 Find the value of A.
- Ques on a³+ b³ + c³ = 6abc where values of a, b and c were in the form of x-3, x-5 etc
- Advance maths was tricky and lengthy
- DI was bar graph (4 months and 3 states)
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 9 July 2019 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
- Idiom – Acid taste (i.e. meaning – a situation or event which provides definitive proof of whether something is true or false, right or wrong, good or bad, effective or ineffective.)
- Antonym of arrogant -> humble
- One word substitution of Maxim -> A wise saying in few words
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
- Idiom- Dark horse (Meaning – a little known, unexpectedly successful entrant)
- Idiom- Hand in gloves (Meaning – working together, often to do something dishonest)
- One word substitution- confectionery (One who sells sweets and pastries.)
- Synonym- meddle (Ans – Intervene)
- Antonym- Proceed (Ans – Stop)
- Spelling correction- Exceptional
- Find the incorrect spelling out of- Privilege, Professional etc
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
- One word substitution on Calligraphy
- Antonym of Mental -> Physical
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2019
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CHSL Exam Review 9 July 2019 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CHSL 9th July 2019 Shift 1 , Exam for Tier 1 is over now. Hence it is time to share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!