SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 October 14th -Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd (Tier-1 Exam)
From the perspective of the exams done till now were of moderate level.
Quantitative section was calculative and time-consuming. Reasoning and English Sections were generally easy. GA part was tougher as per expectation. Current affairs from previous year 2019-20 were also asked. .
Today is the 3rd day of CHSL exam to be conducted. In this post, we will provide you the detailed analysis and review of SSC CHSL exam for Tier 1.
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis – Good Attempts For Tier 1
According to the students participation and confirmation, below are the good attempts of questions.
|Subject||Total questions||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||19-21|
Negative Marking – 0.5 for each wrong answer
Duration : 60 Minutes(80 minutes for visually handicapped person)
SSC CHSL Exam Shift Timing
1st Shift – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
2nd Shift – 1:00 – 2:00 PM
3rd Shift – 4:00 – 5:00 PM
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Reasoning 14th October 2020 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
General Intelligence & Reasoning section was also of easy level in the today’s exam shifts.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 1 Questions
1. Odd one Out- 126,255,268,212
2. Odd One Out- 255,126,212,268
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 2 Questions
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Reasoning Shift 3 Questions.
|Topics||No. of Ques||Exam Level|
|Odd One Out||1||Easy|
|Statement & Conclusions||1-2||Easy|
|Paper Folding Image||1||Easy|
|Series||2-3||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis 2020 GA 14th October 2020 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 1 Questions
1. Headquarter of IMF- Washington DC
2. Mohini Attam is a folk Dance of which state?-Kerela
3. Which fuel is used in Nuclear Reactor?Uranium
4. Name the Prime Minister whose sign is seen on Indian Currency Notes?Manmohan Singh
5. India Rank in the Henley Passport Index 2020?85
6. Where is Betla National Park located?Jharkhand
7. Chemical Name of Vitamin D- Calciferol
8. President of Indian National Congress Party in 1938- Jawahar Lal Nehru
9. For which purpose , F7 shortcut keys is used in computer? for displaying the spelling box
10. Current Election Commissioner of India?Rajiv Kumar
11. World Post Day is observed on which date? 10th October
12. Name the state which share boundary with Country Nepal?Uttrakhand, Sikkim , West Bengal, Bihar
13. Champaran Andolan started in which year?1917
14. Number of Assembly seats in Utter Pradesh?403
15. Full form of MANI?Mobile Aided Note Identifier
16. Ram Nath Kovind is president of which number in India?14th
17. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is of which number Prime Minister?14th
18. Who invented Vitamin? C funk
19. Who discovered Muslim League? Muhmad Ali Jinnha
20. Current SBI Chairman?Dinesh Kumar Khara
21. Which sea separated the India in the Ancient times?
22. Other name of Shivalik Hills?Outer Himalaya
23. Who is the current Prime Minister of Azerbaijan?Ali Asadov
24. Who is the current Chief Minister of Bihar?Nitish Kumar
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 2 Question
1. Who invented the neutron? James Chadwick
2. How many member were selected by president to Rajya Sabha? 12 Members
3. Akbarnama is authored by whom? Abul Fazal
4. Who invented Proton ? Rutherford
5. 42nd Amendment act of Indian constitution.
6. Who received the ICC Spirit of Cricket Award 2019? Virat Kohli
7. Question based on Crop
8. Nephron is unit of which? Kidney
9. Question based on sports.
10. World photography day is observed on which date? 19 August
SSC CHSL Tier 1 GA Shift 3 Questions
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Environment and Ecology||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Books & Author||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis Quantitative Aptitude 14th October (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
Most of the candidates face the challenges to solve the Quantitative Aptitude part. It seems that the questions coming in the Quantitative Aptitude are lengthy. Candidates must focus on the tricks to solve the questions.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1 Questions
1. If tan x=24/25, Find the value of (3sin x+2cosx)?
2. Number of zeroes between 1 to 100 counting?
3. Principle = Rs.4000, CI(Compound Interest)=630.50, Rate =5% per annum, Find Time?3 years
4. Cost Price of 12 article is equal to Selling price of 8 article ? Find the % of Loss or Gain? 50% Gain
5. If cos x =24/25, find the value of cotx +cosec x=? 7
6. If Tan x =3/2, find the value of 3 sinx +2 cosx )/(3 sinx -2 cos x)? 13/5
7. A bullet of mass 100 gram is fired with a velocity of 40 m/s from a gun of mass 8 kg . Find the recoil velocity of gun?
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2 Questions
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Shift 3 Questions
|Topic||No. of Qus||Level|
|Time and Work||1||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy|
|Ratio and Proportion||1||Easy|
|Total||25||Easy to Moderate|
SSC CHSL Exam Analysis English Language 14th October 2020 (Tier 1 Questions Asked)
English language questions are of easy level if you know the grammar well. In today’s exam, English questions were of easy level.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 1 Question
1. Antonym of Bliss – cool, joy , Paradise
2. Synonym of Heretic -dissenter, dissident
3. Synonym of Forsake-Abadon, leave, quit
4. Synonym of Obstracious
5. Antonym of Neat -Ugly, clumsy
6. Antonym of Impartial, Resposible
7. One Word Substitution – Get of Throne
8. Narration – Rahul said to me,”I need write a letter”.
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 2 Questions
1. Synonym of Rotund
SSC CHSL Tier 1 English Shift 3 Questions
|Topics||No. of Ques||Level|
|Cloze Test||6-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Phrase or Idiom Meaning||2-3||Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Admit Card 2020
Aspirants can download the SSC CHSL tier 1 exam admit card or hall tickets/ call letters.
SSC CHSL Tier-1 Syllabus 2020
Candidates can check the SSC CHSLL Tier 1 syllabus here by clicking on below link.
SSC CHSL Exam Review 14th October 2020 Shift 1, 2, 3 For Tier 1 -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CHSL 14th October 2020 Shift 1 , Exam for Tier 1 is over now. Hence it is time to share your experience for the exam. It will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review share
All the best for your upcoming exam!