History GK Questions and Answer – Quiz For HTET, CTET, SSC Exams
1. Mohammad Gori designated the Qutubuddin Aibak as..
2. The Birthplace of Akbar is…
A. Umerkot, Pakistan
3. Who among the following not founder of ‘ Non- aligned Movement ‘
4. In which period paper came into existence 1st time in China ?
A. 250 -300 AD
B. 100-150 AD
C. 300- 350 AD
D. 350-400 AD
5. Lord Curzon’s objectives behind partition of Bengal (1905) was
A. To provide representation to the people
B. To increase the State Revenue
C. To weaken the nationalism in Bengal
D. To create the employment
6. The successor of Guru Nanak was…
A. Guru Teg Bahdur
B. Guru Arjun Dev
C. Guru Gobind Singh
D. Guru Angaddev
7. Which one of the following pair is correctly matched ?
A. Sanchi Stupa- Menandar
B. Pagoda at Puruspar – Kanishka
C. Hathigampa Inscription – Askhoka
D. Shinkot Inscription – Kharavela
8. The thirty years War was fought between the years
A. 1612 – 1642 AD
B. 1801 – 1831 AD
C. 1618 – 1648 AD
D. 1790 – 1820 AD
9. ‘Ulat Bansi’ belongs to…….
10. The founder of Vijaynagar Empire were…..
A. Harihar II and Bukka II
B. Harihar I and Bukka I
C. Devray I and Harihar II
D. Krishandevray and Achutroy
11. Who was the leader of Santhal Revolt ?
B. Birsa Munda
C. Kalu Ram
D. Karam Shah
12. Who was the first king of Satvahana dynasty
B. Shri Satkarni
13. The 1st Gupta King who hold the title of ‘ Maharajadhiraj’ was.
C. Chandragupta I
14. The seals found at Indus Sites inform us about………..
A. Script & Religion
B. Town Planning
C. Drainage System
15. Who was the founder of Tatvabodhini Sabha ?
A. Raja Rammohan Ray
B. Kesab Chandra Sen
C. Debander Nath Tagore
D. Atmaram Pandurang
16. The evidence of ploughed field found at the early Harappan level belongs to….
17. ‘ Leelawati’ , written in early Medieval period is a book on…….
B. Literary Criticism
D. Medical Science
18. The road making process invented by a Scottish Engineer, was..
B. Mc Adam
C. Cyrus Field
D. Graham Bell
19. The Mughal Empire Jahangir ruled India, during
A. 1556 – 1605 AD
B. 1605 – 1627 AD
C. 1658 – 1707 AD
D. 1530 – 1556 AD
20. Which amongst the following is not one of the factor for the rise of Magadha ?
A. Huge Agriculture Production
B. Iron Mines accessible for tools and Weapons
C. Large Number of Elephants
D. The birth of Mahaveer and Buddha in the region
21. England recognized American Independence in which year ?
A. 1886 AD
B. 1776 AD
C. 1781 AD
D. 1778 AD
22. The present Indian State included in the ancient Tamilkam Kingdom of the South Are ?
A. Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
B. Karnataka, Sri Lanka, Maharashtra
C. Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat
D. Pondichery, Keral, Maharashtra
23. Who was the president of Indian National Congress from 1886 – 1893 ?
A. W.C. Banerjee
C. Dadabhai Naroji
D. None of these
24. Which of the following rulers known as ‘ Amitraghata’ ?
D. Chandragupta Maurya
25. Akbar awarded the title ‘ Zareen- i- Qalam to ?
A. Muhmmad Hussain
B. Todar Mal
C. Abdul Quadir
D. Sadullah Khan
26. Who among the following is credited for the Modernisation of Russia ?
A. Peter the Great
B. Alexander I
C. Alexander II
D. Charles the Great
27. Which among is not the theory of Jainism.?
B. Jiva & Ajiva
28. W.C. Wyllie was shot dead by
A. Bhagat Singh
B. Chandra Shekhar Azad
D. Madan Lal Dhingra
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….