PSTCL Eligibility Criteria 2021 Syllabus PDF Download
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL) is recruiting 490 Assistant Engineer (AE), Junior Engineer (JE), Account Officer, Assistant Manager, Divisional Accountant, LDC and Telephonic Mechanic on pstcl.org for year 2021. Online Exam for PSTCL will happen in June/July 2021.
PSTCL Vacancy 2021
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical)||43|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Civil)||6|
|Lower Division Clerk/Typist||140|
|Lower Division Clerk (Accountant)||40|
Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before applying for any of the posts.
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical)||B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Degree in Electrical or electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% Marks|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Civil)||B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Eng in Civil with minimum 60% Marks|
|Assistant Manager/HR||2 Years Full-Time regular MBA Degree or PG Diploma with HR/IR specialization with at least 60% Marks|
|Assistant Manager/IT||B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Eng. in Computer Science/IT with minimum 60% Marks|
|Divisional Accountant||B.Com with minimum 60% Marks|
|Junior Engineer/Substation||Full time regular 3 or 4 years Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Eng. with minimum 60% or B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Degree in Electrical Eng. or Electrical & Electronics Eng. with minimum 50% Marks|
|Junior Engineer/Civil||Full time regular 3 or 4 years Diploma in Civil Engr. with minimum 60% or B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Degree in Civil Eng. with minimum 50% Marks|
|Junior Engineer/Communication||Full time regular 3 or 4 years Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Eng. with minimum 60% or B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc Degree in Electronics/Telecommunication Engr. with minimum 50% Marks|
|Telephone Mechanic||Full time regular 3 or 4 years Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Eng. with minimum 50% Marks|
|Lower Division Clerk/Typist||Full Time Graduation with minimum 50% & Certificate with 120 hours of computer course & Punjabi passed up to Matric Standard|
|Lower Division Clerk (Accountant)||Full Time B. Com with Minimum 50% & Certificate with 120 hours of computer course & Punjabi passed up to Matric Standard.|
Age Limit (as on 01st January 2021)
- AE(OT)/Electrical, AE(OT)/Civil, Account Officer, Assistant Manager-HR, IT – 20 to 37 years.
- Divisional Accountant, JE/Substation, JE/Civil, JE/Communication, Telephone Mechanic, Lower Division Clerk/Typist & Lower Division Clerk (Accountant) – 18 to 37 years
PSTCL Selection Process 2021
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the online exam which will be held in June/July 2021.
- The question paper for each of the posts shall consist of 100 objective types of questions carrying 1 Marks each with a provision of negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Questions will be asked from the concerned subject relevant to the post, general knowledge/awareness, reasoning/numerical ability & English language.
- Medium of the exam for all the posts except Telephone Mechanic will be English Only. For Telephone Mechanic, it will be bilingual i.e. for Punjabi & English.
- The minimum qualifying marks for General Category is 50% & for Reserve Category is 40%.
|Post Name||Concerned Subject||GK/GA/Reasoning/ Numerical Ability/ English Language|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Electrical)||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Assistant Engineer/OT (Civil)||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Account Officer||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Assistant Manager/HR||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Assistant Manager/IT||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Divisional Accountant||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Junior Engineer/Substation||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Junior Engineer/Civil||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Junior Engineer/Communication||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Telephone Mechanic||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Lower Division Clerk (Accountant)||60 Marks||40 Marks|
|Lower Division Clerk/Typist||1. Static/Current Affairs/GK: 20 Marks
2. Basic Computer Knowledge: 10 Marks
3. Logical Reasoning/Quantitative Aptitude: 25 Marks
4. Numerical Aptitude: 25 Marks
5. General English: 25 Marks
PSTCL LDC Syllabus 2021
The PSTCL LDC Syllabus for the upcoming written test is notified along with the official notification of the Lower Division Clerk by the Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited (PSTCL).
|Static + Current affairs, General Knowledge||
Download Syllabus PDF – Link