RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2nd November 2018 – All Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Railway RRB Group D Exam is also conducting today i.e. 2nd November 2018. There are 62,907 vacancies for the Railway Group D posts. RRB Group D exam is taking place in three shift 1st (9 AM),2nd (12:30 PM),3rd (4 PM). This article covers the questions asked and expected cut off up to level candidate should attempt. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the Railway all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficult level. Candidates will also able to get PDF.
Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
There are three shifts in which RRB or Railway Group D Exam has been divided. There are some points that should be in mind while giving exams.
|RRB Group D Exam Month||Date|
|September 2018||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th|
|October 2018||1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th, 30th,31st|
|November 2018||1st, 2nd, 12th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th|
|December 2018||3rd, 4th and 5th|
- RRB Group D Exam is Computer Based Test.
- Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- First Stage CBT round is for selecting candidates for second rounds CBT.
- Marks of first CBT will not be included in the final merit list.
- First Stage CBT will be for 90 minutes total only.
- 1 / 3rd for every Incorrect Answer.
- Total 100 questions will only be asked.
|Shift 1 Timing||09.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Shift 2 Timing||12.30 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Shift 3 Timing||04.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check the Railway or RRB group d exam pattern below in tabulated form also.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|GA and Current Affairs||20|
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2nd November 2018 1st Shift
Below is given the Railway / RRB Group D Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam and appearing for second CBT.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||12-13|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy||22-24|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2nd November 2018- Maths Question Asked
The level of Railway Or RRB Group D Maths was Easy-Moderate. Below are some maths questions asked in shift 1st.
1. In which ratio we should mix the Rs. 35 /Kg of tea with the Rs.75 /Kg. So that Rate of mixture tea is Rs. 50/ Kg?
2. What will be the difference of Simple Interest and Compound Interest on a sum Rs.4,000 for 2 years at the rate of 5% ?
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Time & Work||3-4||Easy|
|Algebra & Trignometry||3||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Distance||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Age Calculation (Average)||2||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|SI & CI||1-2||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2nd November 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was Easy to Moderate. Below are some question asked in Shift 1st.
1. A boy walks 12 km in the west direction, then he 3 km in south direction, then he turns by 8 km in the east direction, Find his distance from the starting position ?
2. Ram is 9th from the starting position in the class of 80 students. Find his distance from the end ?-
3. Venn Diagram of Water, Cow, and Dam
4. Complete this series 5,11,23,47,95,?- 191
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||3-4||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Alphabetical & Number System||2-3||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2nd November 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
1. Who is honored with the Nobel Prize in chemistry ?- Greg Winter, George P. Smith
2. Name the capital of Bhutan ?- Thimpu
3. Shilang is Capital of which state ?- Meghalay
4. 1 question asked from CEO sections.
5. Who is the current Chairmen of railway Board ?- Ashwani Lahori
6. World AIDS Day is observed on which date ?- 1st December
7. Which was the first Snaskrit Movie of world ?- Anurakti
8. Who is the author of ‘ Jinna’ Book ?- Jaswant Singh
9. Who is the founder of Football Game ? – William Gregor
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2nd November 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
1. One question related to Energy.
2. Atomic mass of NACL ?- 58.5
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2nd November 2018 2nd Shift.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||12-13||Moderate|
Below are some questions asked in 2nd shift of 2nd November 2018.
1. Radium of a sphere is increased by 30 %. What will effect on the area of sphere ?- 69%
2. If the ratio of two number is 2:3, and if 3 is added to each number then ratio becomes 3:4, Find the largest number ?-9
3. A man purchased a toys on 20% rebate for Rs. 500 , Find the MRP of toys ?
4. Capital of Kyuba ?- Hawana
5. Who is the CM of Arunachal Pradesh ?- Pema Kandu
6. PH value of Salt ?- 7
7. 1 question related to magnetic
8. 1 question were asked from the Flame of Candle
9. What is the currency of Brazil ?- Riyal
10. Pravasi Bharatiya Diwas is observed on which date ?- 9 January
11. Who is known as the father of English Education ?- Thomas Babington
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 2nd November 2018 3rd Shift
1. Who is honored with the Nikai Award 2018 ? – Bimdeshwer Pathak
2. One question related to Miss Universe 2017?
3. If a things is coming from up , then what effect will be on the value G ?- G value will be Increase
4. Age requirement to a Prime Minister ?- 25 Years
5. Which day was on 30 March 2008 ?- Sunday
6. Who is the CEO of Infosys ?- Salil Parekh
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Review 2nd November 2018 All Shift 1, 2, 3-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
RRB or Railway Group D Exam 2nd November Shift 1 & Shift 2 & Shift 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway Group D Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….