RRB Group D Exam Analysis 31st October 2018 – All Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Railway RRB Group D Exam is also conducting today i.e. 31st October 2018. There are 62,907 vacancies for the Railway Group D posts. RRB Group D exam is taking place in three shift 1st (9 AM),2nd (12:30 PM),3rd (4 PM). This article covers the questions asked and expected cut off up to level candidate should attempt. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the Railway all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficult level. Candidates will also able to get PDF.
Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
There are three shifts in which RRB or Railway Group D Exam has been divided. There are some points that should be in mind while giving exams.
|RRB Group D Exam Month||Date|
|September 2018||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th|
|October 2018||1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th, 30th,31st|
|November 2018||1st, 2nd, 12th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th|
|December 2018||3rd, 4th and 5th|
- RRB Group D Exam is Computer Based Test.
- Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- First Stage CBT round is for selecting candidates for second rounds CBT.
- Marks of first CBT will not be included in the final merit list.
- First Stage CBT will be for 90 minutes total only.
- 1 / 3rd for every Incorrect Answer.
- Total 100 questions will only be asked.
|Shift 1 Timing||09.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Shift 2 Timing||12.30 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Shift 3 Timing||04.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check the Railway or RRB group d exam pattern below in tabulated form also.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|GA and Current Affairs||20|
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 31st October 2018 1st Shift
Below is given the Railway / RRB Group D Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam and appearing for second CBT.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||12-15|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy||22-24|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 31st Oct 2018- Maths Question Asked
The level of Railway Or RRB Group D Maths was Easy-Moderate. Below are some maths questions asked in shift 1st.
1. Find the average of 1st five multiplication of 7 ?-21
2. If the Difference of Simple Interest and Compound Interest on a sum Rs.2500 for two years is Rs. 400 ? Find the Rate of Interest ?-
3. If the area of Equilateral triangle is 4√3 cm . Find the length of each side ?-4
4. Value of √4096
5. If the price of egg is reduced to 20%. A man buys 12 more eggs in Rs. 15. Find the price of eggs before reducing ?
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Time & Work||2-4||Easy|
|Algebra & Trignometry||3||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Distance||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|Age Calculation (Average)||2||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|SI & CI||1-2||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 31st Oct 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was Easy to Moderate. Below are some question asked in Shift 1st.
1. Complete this series 8,13,20,29,40,?-53
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||3-4||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Alphabetical & Number System||2-3||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 31st Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
1. Name the largest continent of World ?- Greenland
2. Kajiranga National Park is famous for Which animal ?-
3. Longest Railway Station of World ?- Gorakhpur
4. 1 questions were related to Bhagirathi and Alaknanda River
5. Which state is famous for the production of Black Pepper ?- Kerala
6. Which country has celebrated the Winter Festival ?- Romaniya
7. Who is the governor of Assam ?- Jagdish Mukhi
8. Who is the founder of Vijay Nagar (Karnata) Empire?- Established in Hrihara in 1336.
9. Which is known as the Manchester in India ?- Ahemdabad
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 31st Oct 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
1. Which type of Acid is found in Curd ?-Lactic Acid
2. 1-2 questions were based upon Periodic Table.
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 31st October 2018 2nd Shift.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||12-15||Moderate|
Below are some questions asked in 2nd Shift of 31st October 2018.
1. In an examination , average of 120 students is 35, If the average of qualified students is 39, and of Failure is 15, Then find the no. of students qualified in Exam ?- 120
2. A man walks 5/12 of his speed in 48 minutes, If he walks by his actual speed then find the time taken to cover by man ?
3. Ram goes to school at the speed of 30Km/h , and returns from school at the speed of 60 Km/h Find his average speed in his total journey ?
4. Complete this series 13,17,25,37,53,73,?-97
5. 1 question were related to the Public Accounts Committee ?- Its report is presented in the Lok sabha.
6. 1 question were related to the Five Year Planning
7. Highest Bank in The Agriculture Field ?- NABARD (National Bank for agriculture and for Rural Development ), It is started in 1980.
8. Who was the 1st Governor General of India ?- Lord Canning
9. 1 question were related to the established of KCC( Kisan Credit scheme) – It was launched by Indian Bank in 1998
10. Who read the 1st time news on T.V ?-Pritam Puri
11. Who is the last King of Bahmani Empire ?- Klim Ullah Shah
12. Who discovered the Radium ?- Robert Piyre and Madam Kyuri
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 31st October 2018 3rd Shift
Below are some questions asked in 3rd Shift of 31st October 2018.
1. If the Simple Interest for 3 years at the @ of 12.5% is less than Principle. Find the Principle & simple Interest ?- Principle – 5600, Simple Interest – 2100
2. 20 % water is in the mixture of 25 Liters of Milk and Water, How much liter of water should be added to make it 90% in the mixture ?
3. Which day was on 29th July 2018 ?- Sunday
4. 1-2 question were related to Chemical Reaction.
5. Capacity of ear for human to hear a sound ?- 40 Decibel
6. Who discovered the Electron?- John Dalten
7. Mirror Image of M?-W
8. Who is the Current Chief Minister of Telangana ?- K. Chandra Shekhar Rao
9. One questions were related to the CEO (Chief Executing Officer)
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Review 31st October 2018 All Shift 1, 2, 3-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
RRB or Railway Group D Exam 31st October Shift 1 & Shift 2 and Shift 3rd is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway Group D Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
You can join or visit at Facebook Page or Twitter for always keep in touch with further updates.
Read more articles….
2 CommentsAdd a Comment
31 oct 3rd shift paper level very hard
31 St October 3rd shift rrb grd question very hard