RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 28th, 29th, 30th & 31st December 2020 Detailed Review
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is conducting the exam of RRB NTPC 2020 – Non Technical Popular Categories Posts. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyze all shifts. Almost 23 Lakh candidates are appearing in the first phase of the exam. The exam is going to be held from 28th December 2020 to 23rd January 2021.
RRB NTPC Phase 1st Exam Analysis 2020-21 Shift Timing
1st Shift – 10:30 AM-12:00 PM
2nd Shift –03:00 PM to 4:30 PM
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern 2020-21
Below is given the RRB NTPC Exam good attempts. The paper consists of one objective type paper containing 200 question Carrying 200 marks. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam.
|Subject||No. of question||Level||Good Attempts|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||Easy||25-27|
RRB NTPC Phase 1 Exam Analysis 2020 – Question Asked in Mathematics
The level of Mathematics was of Easy-Moderate Level. Below are some question asked in Shift.
- A completes a work in 40 days b in 60 days and c in 80 days . if they all started working together , A left working for 8 days B left 11 days before?
- If an item is sold at 10% loss, then it is sold at Rs 45000. At what price the item must be sold to get a profit of 15%?
- A cuboid is given with length, breadth and height is 18, 21, and 27. How many cubes 3 cm side will be carved?
- Two speeds 7k km/hr and 50 km/hr are given, find the average speed?
- Amongst 30 students If Moti’s number from above is 16th, then what will be her rank from the bottom.
- If A’s salary is 40% of B, B’s salary is 25% of C’s salary, then A’s salary is what percent of C?
- If Ashish’s and Kushal’s age difference is 24 years and ratio between them is 3:7, then what will be their present age?
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|SI & CI||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Profit & Loss||3||Easy-Moderate|
|Height & Distance||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Time & Work||2||Easy|
|Ratio & Proportion||3||Easy|
|Time & Distance||2||Moderate|
RRB NTPCS Analysis 2020- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of General Intelligence was of Easy Level. Below are some questions asked in shifts.
- If the code of BEFORE is EBFORE, then code of JUNGLE will be?
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Statement & Assumptions||2||Moderate|
|Statement & Conclusions||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Odd one out||3||Moderate|
RRB NTPC Exam Analysis 2020 – Question Asked in General Awareness (Current Affairs)
The level of Mathematics was of Moderate Level. Below are some question asked in Shift.
- 55th Gyan Pith Award?
- Pass that joins Kashmir with Leh
- Question-related to state painting?
- Which of the following state is a part of seven sisters?
- Gobi Desert is located at?
- The mass of a person on earth is 10 kg. Find its weight on the moon?
- Question-Related to Sukanya Samriddhi yojana?
- Question-Related to South Indian Temple?
- Kudankulam Power Plant is located at?
- Name of First Covid Vaccine?
- Question-Related to Election commission
- Mother earth day
- Highest peak Andaman Nicobar
- Question-Related to Ramsar site?
- Author fo Rajtaringini?
- Governor of Telangana?
- Full-Form Of HTTP?
- Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratan Award 2020?
- Chemical Formula Of Lime Water?
- Who discovered the cell?
- GST is a direct or indirect tax?
- Sanchi Stupa became a UNESCO world heritage site in which year?
- Founder of Congress?
- Bile Juice organ?
- CM of Kerala?
- Current PM of Japan?
- Constitution Day?
- Launch Vehicle of Chandra Yan 2?
- Father of Indian Constitution?
- RBI governor at the time of Demonetisation?
- Winner of IPL 2020?
- Congress session Headed by Mahatma Gandhi?
- Headquarter of UNESCO?
- Which of the following country is not a member of SAARC?
- What is PYTHON?
- Question Related to Jataka Tales?
- Headquarter of Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation?
- 1st President of India?
- Beri Beri becuase of deficiency of which vitamin?
- Gita Govinda Author?
- Which of the following is a bacterial disease?
- 1st National Park of India?
- How many Bytes are there in 1KB?
- Chairman of 15th Finance commission? -> N K Singh
- Which of the following is India’s 29th state?
- The trackball is what type of device?
- Scientist of Big Bang Theory?
- Question-related to bridge between Assam & Arunachal Pradesh?
- Lower Jaw is called? -> Mandible
- Current CM of Goa? -> Pramod Pandurang Sawant
- The Republic is written by? -> Plato
- Common Wealth games 2022 will be host by which country? -> Birmingham, United Kingdom
- In total how many areas Nobel prizes are given?
- Who is the head of the finance commission?
- In how many years, taj mahal construction was completed?
- SI unit of force?
- When was Beti Bachao beti Padoe abhiyan formed? -> Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP) was launched by the Prime Minister on 22nd January, 2015 at Panipat, Haryana.
- Bharat Ratna is given in how many categories?
- What percentage is the forest in India?
- When was NASA formed? -> 1 October 1958, United States
- Which state has the highest literacy rate? -> Kerala
- 2019 cleaning city is
- How many seats are in Rajya Sabha? -> 245 seats
- Who got Bharat Ratna in India?
- Congress’s first session was conducted on? -> 28–31 December 1885
- When was the Aryabhatt satellite launched? -> 19 April 1975
- How many countries have VETO power?
- Facebook Founder?
- The writer of Revolution Book 2020?
- Arrow missile is launched by which country? -> Israel
- Which company created M.S Office 2000?
- Where is India’s biggest Rail Engine factory? -> Chittaranjan, Asansol, West Bengal, India
- Which country is completed first human trial vaccine? -> Russia has become the first nation to complete clinical trials of Covid-
19 vaccine on humans, and the results have proven the medication’s
- Washing machine is based on which theory? -> centrifugation
- In which year Battle of Ghaghra was fought between Afghanistan and Babur? Ans-The Battle of Ghaghra, fought in 1529, was a major battle for the conquest of India by the Mughal Empire.
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
RRB NTPC Admit Card 2020 Download Region Wise
Candidate can download the Admit Card According to the region Wise by clicking on the below Link.
Link to Download Admit Card
RRB NTPC Review December 2020-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The RRB NTPC Exam shift is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB NTPC Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….