IBPS SO Notification 2019-20 PDF : 1145 + Vacancies
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has finally released the awaited IBPS SO (Specialist Officer) Notification 2019-20. This year IBPS has released a total of 1163 + vacancies for various posts of Specialist Officers. IBPS has introduced sectional timing this year. View the important dates, bank-wise and post-wise posts, exam pattern, syllabus, cut off, question papers, official notification and IBPS SO Recruitment 2019-20.
IBPS SO Dates 2019-20
|Start Date of Online Registration for Application||6th Nov 2019|
|End Date of Online Registration including Edit or Modification||26th Nov 2019|
|Prelim Exam||28th, 29th Dec 2019|
|Main Exam||25th Jan 2020|
|Conduct Date of Interview||Feb 2020|
|Provisional Allotment||Apr 2020|
IBPS SO Post Vacancy or Notification
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|01||I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||76|
|02||Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)||670|
|03||Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||27|
|04||Law Officer (Scale I)||60|
|05||HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||20|
|06||Marketing Officer (Scale I)||310 vacancies|
IBPS SO Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates must know the eligibility criteria for IBPS SO recruitment before applying directly. Read all the eligibility criteria given below.
IBPS SO Educational Qualification
IBPS SO Age Limit
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Nov, 1989 and not later than 1st Nov, 1999 (both dates
IBPS SO AGE Relaxation
|Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military
service or invalidment.
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 Years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 Years|
IBPS SO Application Fees
Candidates have need to pay the below amount based on category for complete registration of IBPS SO online.
IBPS SO Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2019-20
Candidates can check the exam pattern and syllabus 2018-19 based on new pattern by clicking on below link.
IBPS SO Prelims Syllabus PDF
Candidates must check the IBPS SO syllabus for prelims exam before starting preparation.
IBPS SO Online Application
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply the online application for IBPS SO Posts.
1. Click on the above given direct link to apply for IBPS SO jobs.
2. Now click on ‘Click here for New Registration’.
3. Fill your personal details correctly with email id. It will generate registration number and password.
4. Use this registration number and password and continue to fill the registration like education and professional details.
5. Upload the photograph (200 x 230 pixels : 20kb–50 kb ), Signature (140 x 60 pixels : 10kb – 20kb), Left Thumb Impression (240 x 240 pixels : 20 KB – 50 KB), A hand written declaration (800 x 400 pixels – 50 KB – 100 KB).
6. Check all the details by preview the application and if it appears fine, submit it.
7. Pay the application fees by online net banking or debit/credit card or challan.
8. Alternatively, visit to the official website of IBPS. http://www.ibps.in
9. Click on “Specialist Officers” cadre post.
10. Follow the steps 2 to 7.
11. Take a print out of online application for future use.
IBPS SO Cut Off 2019
Candidates can check the IBPS SO Cut Off for 2017-18 year by clicking on beliw link.
Next we will upload IBPS SO Cut off for the year 2019.
IBPS SO Official Notification 2019-20
Candidates can download the IBPS SO official notification 2018-19 by clicking on below link.
IBPS SO Interview Questions PDF
Aspirants can view the IBPS SO Interview asked questions by clicking on below link.
IBPS SO Main Exam Analysis
Aspirants can also check the IBPS SO Previous Year Exam Analysis Paper by clicking on below link.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….