RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th November 2018 – All Shift 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Railway RRB Group D Exam is also conducting today i.e. 5th November 2018. There are 62,907 vacancies for the Railway Group D posts. RRB Group D exam is taking place in three shift 1st (9 AM),2nd (12:30 PM),3rd (4 PM). This article covers the questions asked and expected cut off up to level candidate should attempt. Our AffairsGuru Team is not leaving any stone to analyse the Railway all shifts. All the aspirants who have still next shift exam, they can get clear idea about the exam pattern and difficult level. Candidates will also able to get PDF.
Railway or RRB Group D Shift Timing
There are three shifts in which RRB or Railway Group D Exam has been divided. There are some points that should be in mind while giving exams.
|RRB Group D Exam Month||Date|
|September 2018||17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th|
|October 2018||1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 24th, 25th, 26th, 29th, 30th,31st|
|November 2018||1st, 2nd, 5th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 22nd, 26th, 27th|
|December 2018||3rd, 4th and 5th|
- RRB Group D Exam is Computer Based Test.
- Exam will be Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- First Stage CBT round is for selecting candidates for second rounds CBT.
- Marks of first CBT will not be included in the final merit list.
- First Stage CBT will be for 90 minutes total only.
- 1 / 3rd for every Incorrect Answer.
- Total 100 questions will only be asked.
|Shift 1 Timing||09.00 AM to 10.30 AM|
|Shift 2 Timing||12.30 PM to 02.00 PM|
|Shift 3 Timing||04.00 PM to 05.30 PM|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Aspirants can check the Railway or RRB group d exam pattern below in tabulated form also.
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|GI & Reasoning||30|
|GA and Current Affairs||20|
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th November 2018 1st Shift
Below is given the Railway / RRB Group D Exam analysis. Good attempts that need to do for chances of clearing this exam and appearing for second CBT.
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Moderate||12-14|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||Easy||22-24|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th November 2018- Maths Question Asked
The level of Railway Or RRB Group D Maths was Easy-Moderate. Below are some maths questions asked in shift 1st.
|Section||No. of Question||Level|
|Time & Work||2-4||Easy|
|Algebra & Trignometry||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Distance||2||Easy-Moderate|
|Age Calculation (Average)||1-2||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||1-2||Easy-Moderate|
|SI & CI||1-2||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th November 2018- General Intelligence & Reasoning Question Asked
The level of Railway (RRB) General Intelligence & Reasoning was Easy to Moderate. Below are some question asked in Shift 1st.
|Topics||No. of Questions||Level|
|Coding and Decoding||3-4||Easy|
|Conclusions and Decision Making||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Alphabetical & Number System||2-3||Easy|
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th November 2018 – Question Asked in General Awareness (GA)
1. Currency of Iraq ?- Iraqi Dinar
2. Who was the founder of Gupta Dynasty ?- Sh. Gupta
3. Which is the costlier metal ?- Platinium
4. Capital of Dadar and Nagar Haveli ?-Silvasa
5. One questions related to Parliament
6. Who is the current Governor of Jammu & Kashmir ?- Satya pal Malik
7. CM of Himachal Pradesh ?-Jai Ram Thakur
8. One question was related to White House.
9. What is the Rank of India in Energy Transition Index ?-78
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th November 2018 – Question Asked in General Science (GS) -Shift 1
Will Update Soon..
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th November 2018 2nd Shift.
|General Awareness of Current Affairs||13-14||Easy-Moderate|
Below are some questions asked in 2nd Shift of 5th November 2018.
1. Who is the current Cricket Coach of Indian Team ?- Ravi Shahstri
2. If Income of a man is increase by Rs.2400, then his income become 1100/7% , Find his primary Income ?
3. If Price of a cycle is increased by 20% , then consumption of cycle increases by 10% , What will effect on the expenses of cycle ?-32%
4. A student got 32% number , and fails by 25 marks, If he /she gets 40 % then he /she pass by 15 marks, Find the number ?-185
5. Who is the governor of RBI (Reserve Bank of India )?- Urjit Patel, RBI was established in 1935 in Kolkata.
6. One question related to Indian Navy.
7. One question related to UNit
8. Who is the founder Human Development Index (HDI) ?- It was prepared by Mahbub ul Haq in 1990.
9. What is the name of Virus of AIDS(Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome) ?
10. Which metal is used to make the Filament of Bulb ?- Tangestan
11. Full form of BHIM -Bharat Interface for Money
12. Name the instrument which is used to measure the speed of Vichle ?- Odometer
13. Who is the governor of Assam ?- Jagdish Mukhi
Railway Or RRB Group D Exam Analysis 5th November 2018 3rd Shift
Below are some questions asked in 3rd Shift of 5th November 2018.
1. CEO of Axis Bank – Amitab Chaoudhary
2. CM of West Bengal is related to which party ?- TMC(Tirnamool Congress)
3. If compound Interest Rs. 420 on a sum of for the 2nd year at the rate of 5%, Then find the Principle ?
4. Ratio of Girls and Boys in a college is 3:2, If 20 % are Boys and 25% are Girls, Then find the % of students in college ?-78 %
5. Who is the chairman of UPSC (Union Public Service Commission ) ?- Arvind Saksena
6. World Diabetes Day is observed on which Date ?- 14 November
7. Which gas is used in the Tube light ?- Argon
8. One questions related to the Brand ambassador ?
9. One Questions was asked from the CM or Governor of State
Railway or RRB Group D Exam Review 5th November 2018 All Shift 1, 2, 3-How was Exam? Share your Feedback
RRB or Railway Group D Exam 5th November Shift 1& Shift 2 and Shift 3 is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your Share your RRB Railway Group D Exam Review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
You can join or visit at Facebook Page or Twitter for always keep in touch with further updates.
Read more articles….