SSC CGL Tier 2 2020 Exam Analysis 15th November 2020
SSC CGL exam is conducting this year and will also be ending very soon. Today is 1st day of CGL Tier 2 exam. Total Vacancy for SSC CGL posts is 11271. In this article, we are providing the detailed analysis of SSC CGL exam. This exam will conduct in three shifts. Around 30 lakh candidates participate in the SSC CGL exam.
SSC CGL Tier 2 exam consists of 2 Paper, namely Paper-I for Quantitative Aptitude and Paper -II for English Language,The time duration for both exam is of 2 hours. This post is important for those candidate who have exam in the upcoming date.
Noter: The Exam for Paper I and Paper II will be conducted both from 15th November to 18th November 2020.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Shift Timing
|Exam Time||Reporting Time||Entry Closing Time|
|Paper I (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM)||8:30 AM||9:30 AM|
|Paper-II (3:00 PM -5:00 PM)||01:30 PM||2:30 PM|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Analysis Paper-I(Quantitative Aptitude) Asked Questions
The level of Paper -I exam is of Moderate. Below are some questions that have asked in the paper-I of SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 15th November 2020.
- In triangle ABC , ∠B= 84, ∠C=48, A point D is bisector of ABC triangle, and a Point E is drawn on line BC, Find ∠ADE?
- A sum of money is to distributed between Three person A,B,C in the ratio 3:4:5, but by mistake money is distributed in the ratio 1/3:1/4:1/5, A received 1188 more, find the total money?
- If A+B+C =6, A3+B3+C3-3ABC=372, find the value of AB+BC+CA?
- The area of three adjacent faces of a cuboidal tank is 3,12,16 CM square, find the volume of cuboidal tank?24 Cubic centimetre.
- If 27(x+y)3-8(x-y)3=(x+5y)(Ax2+BY2+CXY), Find the value of A+B+C?36
- Selling Price of two article is same and no profit and no loss is made on the whole transaction, article 1 is sold on 50/3% loss, find the profit of second article.
- If 525ABC is divisible by 7 , 11 & 13 ,then Find 15A^2+B^2+C?
- If from 9 , 11,15 & 21, x is subtracted then the resultant numbers are in same proportion, then find the mean proportion of (3x-2) & (8x+1)
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Number System||5-8||Easy -Moderate|
|Ratio & Proportion||3-4||Easy|
|Mixture and Problems||4||Easy|
|Profit and Loss||5-6||Easy-Moderate|
|Time and Work||2-3||Easy|
|Boats and Stream||2-3||Easy-Moderate|
|Boats and Stream||02||Easy|
SSC CGL Exam Analysis Paper-II(English Language) Asked Questions
- Monastry (Correct Spelling : Monastery)
- Senesent (Correct Spelling : Senescent)
- To pull ones’s socks up (meaning – to make an effort to improve your work or behavior because it is not good enough: He’s going to have to pull his socks up if he wants to stay in the team.)
- To give chapter and verse for a thing (meaning – If you say that someone gives you chapter and verse on a particular subject, you are emphasizing that they tell you every detail about it.)
- Getting into a row (means ‘to fight with someone’)
- Utopian Idea (If you describe a plan or idea as utopian, you are criticizing it because it is unrealistic and shows a belief that things can be improved much more than is possible. … His was a utopian vision of nature in its purest form. A utopian is someone with utopian beliefs.)
- Fit of the blues (meaning – Get in to depression, low in your spirits)
One Word Substitution
- A four-wheeled carriage for a baby , pushed by a person on foot (Ans – Pram)
- Emission of light or heat from a central point (Ans – radiation)
- A study of sounds is known as (Ans – Acoustics)
- A style in which a writer makes display of his knowledge (Ans – Pedantic)
- Proposition made as a basis for reasoning without the assumption of its truth/Facts (Ans – Philosophy)
- “Are You alone,my son?” asked a soft voice close behind me.
- ” if you don’t keep quite i shall shoot you”, he said to her in a calm voice.
- He said to his father ” Please increase my pocket money”.
- “What did you east for breakfast today?” The doctor Asked the patient
- ” I am taking my children to the zoo tomorrow” she said ” to see the baby white tiger”.
- She asked, ” Is the secretary coming to the meeting?’
|Topics||No. of Question||Level|
|Spotting the Error||16||Easy-Moderate|
|Fill In the Blanks||10-12||Easy-Moderate|
|One Word Substitution||4||Easy|
|Idiom & Phrases||8||Easy|
|Rearrangement of Sentence||8-9||Moderate|
SSC CGL Tier 2 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidate can know the syllabus of SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam by visiting the below links.
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Review(15th November 2020) -How was Exam? Share your Feedback
The SSC CGL Tier 2 (15th November 2020) Exam is over now. So, it’s time to share your experience with the exam as it will help you know bits and parts of the exam. Share your SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam review and know where you stand among thousands of aspirants who appeared for the exam. And if you remember any questions or the type, share it with us.
Your review will be propitious for the other candidates and will help them to build up their own strategies and plans for upcoming exams based on the review shared.