SSC MTS 2021 Notification PDF Download – Eligibility Criteria, Apply Now – Recruitment 2020 – www.ssc.nic.in
SSC will release the MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Non-Technical posts official notification or recruitment advertisement on 5th Feb 2021. Various posts which come under MTS Non-Technical are Peon, Safaiwala, Jamadar, Junior Gestetner Operator, Chowkidar etc.
All other details like important dates, application form, salary, exam pattern for SSC MTS 2021 exam are available below.
SSC MTS Important Dates 2021
|Advertisement Date||5th Feb 2021|
|Start Date of Application||5th Feb 2021|
|Last Date of Registration||21st Mar 2021 (up to 23.30 PM)|
|Last Date for making online fee payment||23rd Mar 2021 (up to 23.30 PM)|
|Last Date for generation of offline Challan||25th Mar 2021|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||29th Mar 2021|
|Exam Date (Paper 1) – CBT||1st Jul to 20th Jul 2021|
|Exam Date (Paper 2) – Descriptive Paper||21st Nov 2021|
SSC MTS Vacancy 2021
Number of Vacancy is expected to be around 10,000. Previous year, total MTS posts were 7099 in SSC MTS 2021. Vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time (https://ssc.nic.in->Candidate‟s Corner-> Tentative Vacancy).
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for MTS posts. Below are the checkpoints given to study and then you can apply.
SSC MTS Education Qualification
- Must have passed 10th class.
SSC MTS Age Limit
- 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation has been provided to the reserved category as given below.
|Category||Max. Age Limit|
|PH (GEN)||35 Years|
|PH (OBC)||38 Years|
|PH (SC/ST)||40 Years|
|Ex – Servicemen (Gen)||38 Years|
|Ex – Servicemen (OBC)||29 Years|
|Ex – Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 Years|
|Domiciled in J&K (GEN)||30 Years|
|Domiciled in J&K (OBC)||33 Years|
|Domiciled in J&K (SC/ST)||35 Years|
SSC MTS Nationality
Candidate should be –
- A citizen of India
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afganistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam.
SSC MTS Selection Process
Selection Procedure of SSC MTS is consist of below 3 phases.
- Paper 1
- Paper 2 or Descriptive Paper
- Skill Test
SSC MTS Exam Pattern – Updated
SSC will conduct two exams – Paper 1 and 2.
SSC MTS Paper 1 Pattern
SSC MTS Paper 1 is an objective type questions based online exam. Candidates who will qualify in Paper 1 will be called for Paper 2.
Paper-1 exam will be have 90 Minutes duration. Each question carries 1.5 marks. Questions will be set both in English & Hindi. Negative marking of 0.25 mark will be deducted from total for giving wrong answer. Below is the updated Paper-1 exam pattern.
|Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||37.5|
SSC MTS Paper 2 Pattern
SSC MTS Paper 2 is a descriptive paper in English or any other language to check the candidate’s writing skill and speed.
Total duration/Timing for General Candidates to complete the Paper-2 is 30 minutes but for Visually Handicapped Cerebral palsy candidates is 45 minutes.
|Short Essay/ Letter in English or any other language included in the 8th schedule of the constitution||50|
SSC MTS Paper 3 Pattern
SSC MTS Paper-3 is a skill test which need to be taken as per candidate’s convenience.
SSC MTS Application Fee
|General and OBC||Rs 100|
|Women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex – Servicemen||Nill|
Candidate can pay the application fee via online or offline/ SBI Challan Mode.
How to Apply for SSC MTS 2021
Eligible candidates can apply for SSC MTS posts before the last date of application or 15th July 2020. Apply & Fill the Application Form steps by steps given below.
- Go the home page of official website of SSC.
- Click on the apply tab and now click on link of SSC MTS Apply.
- Fill all the required details like roll number and complete the registration process.
- Registration Number and Password will be received on your phone number and email id.
- Now, log into your account by entering registration number and password.
- Provide your education details and upload your scanned copy of photograph (should be date on photo when it is shooted) and signature.
- Choose the exam centres based on priority.
- After previewing your application information, submit the application and pay the fees through net banking , challan or cards.
- Once you paid the payment, you will receive the success message of fee on your email and phone.
- Keep the soft or print copy of Application for future reference.
SSC MTS Salary
SSC MTS Pay-band is Rs. 5,200 – 20, 200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800
SSC MTS Syllabus 2021
AffairsGuru Team will soon upload the each topics details here. Keep intact or in touch with this article.
SSC MTS Paper 1 Answer Key
Candidates can check the previous year paper answer key.
SSC MTS Descriptive Exam Analysis
Aspirants may also check the previous year descriptive exam analysis.
SSC MTS Book PDF Download
AffairsGuru Team will upload the SSC MTS book PDF soon.
SSC MTS 2021 Notification PDF Download
Candidates can download the SSC MTS 2020 notification PDF by clicking on link. We will upload that link soon below.
All the best for your upcoming exam!
Read more articles….